BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

I will say this is my opinion was not an attack on any singular person for any singular team I just did not understand the trade and I don't agree with it and the people that made the trade don't have to agree with me but the reality is were not always going to agree and it doesn't have to be a full-blown damn argument every on time

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I do need to have question because I don't want to be accused of being biassed again this week Is Ivo for myself against the New Orleans that's not considered Michelle in fires is it or do I need to vote for New Orleans?

I think your keyboard just made you sound like you have aspergers 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I do need to have question because I don't want to be accused of being biassed again this week Is Ivo for myself against the New Orleans that's not considered Michelle in fires is it or do I need to vote for New Orleans?

I hope Michelle is not in fires

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Updated. I’m looking for CB help, young RB w/o a current expiring deal, and of course draft picks (we have 0 picks in between round 2-5 this year). 

Don't trade my boy Chark.....unless it's to me.

22 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

If we are being completely honest it is more of a fact to suggest I would never have made that trade in the 1st place

Suggesting the the trade "smells rotten" is little further than that.  I hope you can see why that would upset me.

21 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I will say this is my opinion was not an attack on any singular person for any singular team I just did not understand the trade and I don't agree with it and the people that made the trade don't have to agree with me but the reality is were not always going to agree and it doesn't have to be a full-blown damn argument every on time

whoo, this post is an adventure!