BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

I don't get it either. As others have said, selling low on Wentz but he's still worth at least Brandon Graham straight up. Giving up assets to move Wentz is ridiculous.

As for "it doesn't affect competitive balance in the league," we all know PR starting Dalton was effectively an auto-win for the other team this coming week. He may still lose with Wentz, but Wentz at least has upside. I think the standard for vetoing trades is absurdly high here anyways, though.

Well this is certainly an intriguing typo (I hope it's a typo)

I know things happen irl. There should be no auto wins in this league if they can be prevented. Kudos to PR for going out and trying to keep his season alive. You showing up this week or what?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I know things happen irl. There should be no auto wins in this league if they can be prevented. Kudos to PR for going out and trying to keep his season alive. You showing up this week or what?

I'm gonna do my writeup tomorrow actually.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I just feel like that was selling Wentz at the bottom basement price. His value will go up.  Especially as PR got desperate and lost a game or two with Dalton, he'd be willing to pay more. That is what I was holding on to when I was negotiating with him about Kirk Cousins.

I get benching Wentz, but selling him for that low seems short sighted. 

I honestly wasn't planning on trading for a QB after this week. I would've just chilled the rest of the season with Dalton versus giving you a 2nd round pick for Kirk Cousins...

Just now, PR said:

I honestly wasn't planning on trading for a QB after this week. I would've just chilled the rest of the season with Dalton versus giving you a 2nd round pick for Kirk Cousins...

Oh that’s the asking price? I’m already out

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

Counselor is correct.  I did not post them in waiver wire order 

I was scared there for a minute as you didn't do them in the order I sent them either as Neal was my 2nd choice.

Also LOL at all the teams taking bad Cardinals defenders.