BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Anyways, I know he's a rookie with no offseason and it's far, far too early to write him off or anything, but...

Clyde Edwards-Helaire is averaging 3.7 YPC with zero touchdowns over his past four games. Not really want you're looking for out of your first-round running back, even if backs are basically wide receivers nowadays.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Anyways, I know he's a rookie with no offseason and it's far, far too early to write him off or anything, but...

Clyde Edwards-Helaire is averaging 3.7 YPC with zero touchdowns over his past four games. Not really want you're looking for out of your first-round running back, even if backs are basically wide receivers nowadays.

Imo, its too early i agree but it looks like he was over drafted.

Man, my motivation is bummed out this week. RB1, RB2, WR1, WR2, CB1, CB2, CB4 (Isaiah Oliver - my CBs 8 or 9 is starting for me, SS is gone, and my star pass rusher is 31 is not the “missing piece” we thought he would be after we traded a top 32 pick for him.

Woe is Cuba.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

One thing about Damien Williams is for how generally average (and you could really say below average) he was in the regular season has significantly turned it on two consecutive post seasons. 

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Man, my motivation is bummed out this week. RB1, RB2, WR1, WR2, CB1, CB2, CB4 (Isaiah Oliver - my CBs 8 or 9 is starting for me, SS is gone, and my star pass rusher is 31 is not the “missing piece” we thought he would be after we traded a top 32 pick for him.

Woe is Cuba.

You’ll be alright. No trying to get a top pick.

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Bell was always going to go with the Chiefs because he wants so badly to win a championship but if doesn't get the production he wants he will become a cancer 

Bell was never a cancer with the Steelers or Jets. All he did was hold out for the Steelers and honestly I wouldn't have blamed him if he were actually a cancer with the Jets but I saw no reports that he was.

Just now, Counselor said:

You’ll be alright. No trying to get a top pick.

We gave all our picks away and this is final year of Watson as a steal of a deal. So much high expectations for disappointment.

• Like 1

Sherman had a setback w his calf injury and Gareon Conley is “ways off from being active” I learned from Derwin James situation that means he’s probably not coming back during the BDL regular season.

• Like 2