BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Just now, wwhickok said:

I love how pm tell me in a trade negotiation, right off the bat, what i am willing to trade without actually asking me or telling me what they're seeking

If this is about me, I'd just rather not beat around the bush when the last few of our trade convos went the same way, that's all. Not a big deal, imo.

3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

If this is about me, I'd just rather not beat around the bush when the last few of our trade convos went the same way, that's all. Not a big deal, imo.

Nope its 100% not about you. I think our trade talks went fine. I prefer a "this is what I want" and let me decide, is it in my best interest. Most of the time I end up feeling it isn't, bot because I think it's an unfair offer but because I believe in my drafting ability.

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Nope its 100% not about you. I think our trade talks went fine. I prefer a "this is what I want" and let me decide, is it in my best interest. Most of the time I end up feeling it isn't, bot because I think it's an unfair offer but because I believe in my drafting ability.

Ok, that's fair. 

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

I liked it for you.

Thank you. 

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

My gameplan for NOLA was legit, done on Sunday.

You worked on it all week, hence the lines of multiple QBs and the scout team WR serving as the dual threat version if you didn’t play Brees.

Sidenote, I think that’s what more teams should do to simulate mobile QBs that stretch defenses deep.

• Like 1