BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

You worked on it all week, hence the lines of multiple QBs and the scout team WR serving as the dual threat version if you didn’t play Brees.

Sidenote, I think that’s what more teams should do to simulate mobile QBs that stretch defenses deep.

I felt like that was the most realistic way to 'prepare for all possibilities'. 

Just now, Counselor said:

When I talk trades I don’t ever want to tell you what I want because I want to milk everything out of it. If that keeps people away I do not care.

So no one gets scared of negotiating w Counselor, he’s lying. He’ll explain what he wants in PM.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

When I talk trades I don’t ever want to tell you what I want because I want to milk everything out of it. If that keeps people away I do not care.

Well I respect that approach and I don't expect people to give me an exact price. Just something to work with, a range so to speak

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Just now, MD4L said:

So no one gets scared of negotiating w Counselor, he’s lying. He’ll explain what he wants in PM.

Lots of times I'll just ask for a general idea because some people only want picks, so I don't want to waste time offering up a player.

• Like 1