BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Just now, Blue said:

Oh yes, that'll make things very difficult with you only having *checks notes* 47k in cap space.

That's irrelevant.  Have you noticed what high cap costs do you players' value? In fact isn't that what you said about Morse? I'm not comparing the 2 players, just their cap hits. 

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I promise you don't even know what I'd offer. I'm sorry I wasn't willing to give up a 2nd round pick for a WR that is on pace for 500 yards and 0 TDs on the season.

You're the one pulling Olamide Zaccheus and Jalen Guyton off the waiver wire, champ.

Also, clever of you to ignore that I was offering to take back Sanu as part of that deal.

Just now, Blue said:

You're the one pulling Olamide Zaccheus and Jalen Guyton off the waiver wire, champ.

Also, clever of you to ignore that I was offering to take back Sanu as part of that deal.

That doesn't make Cooks worth a 2nd. But you're right you were willing to do that.

What does Zaccheus and Guyton have to do with Cooks?

They were waiver claims for slot WR depth. I didn't trade for them.

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

That's irrelevant.  Have you noticed what high cap costs do you players' value? In fact isn't that what you said about Morse? I'm not comparing the 2 players, just their cap hits. 

It's not irrelevant in the slightest. What I said about Morse is that nearly every team already has a good starter at center, and the ones that might be looking at an upgrade wouldn't be getting enough bang for their buck with Morse.

You, on the other hand, are practically begging for a third CB and we all know Slay would be a big upgrade for you. Not the same situation at all.