BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

That doesn't make Cooks worth a 2nd. But you're right you were willing to do that.

What does Zaccheus and Guyton have to do with Cooks?

They were waiver claims for slot WR depth. I didn't trade for them.

Because you're obviously desperate for receiver help and it was something like your fourth attempt to trade for Cooks.

Just now, Blue said:

It's not irrelevant in the slightest. What I said about Morse is that nearly every team already has a good starter at center, and the ones that might be looking at an upgrade wouldn't be getting enough bang for their buck with Morse.

You, on the other hand, are practically begging for a third CB and we all know Slay would be a big upgrade for you. Not the same situation at all.

Definitely not begging. Again, if you want to make an offer for something in exchange for Slay, pm me an offer. Otherwise, move on.

Definitely not begging. Again, if you want to make an offer for something in exchange for Slay, pm me an offer. Otherwise, move on.

After your insultingly bad offer for Cooks last time, I have no interest in dealing with you on any trade whatsoever.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Because you're obviously desperate for receiver help and it was something like your fourth attempt to trade for Cooks.

I was definitely not desperate and let us not forget i came to you twice. Twice you came to me.

All 4 times I pretty much laughed at your price for him. I haven't made a waiver claim out of desperation yet.

What I have done with the waiver claims is picked up guys that may be worth something in the future to me, that will be ERFA or RFAs this offseason and will help me fill out my roster next season.

Just now, wwhickok said:

I was definitely not desperate and let us not forget i came to you twice. Twice you came to me.

The only times I PMed you was to tell you Cooks was available after you said you were looking for a receiver in the thread, lol.

Then why the **** are you bringing it up?

Brandin Cooks is not worth a BDL 2nd, let alone a RL 2nd. Sorry you disagree. 

I didn't, you brought it up.

When you know that the other person doesn't have other options and consistently refuses to make an offer first, yes, he is. EDIT: In case you still don't get it, what I'm saying is that there's a surcharge for trying to con me.

Edited by Blue

Just now, Blue said:

The only times I PMed you was to tell you Cooks was available after you said you were looking for a receiver in the thread, lol.

Dude that's not true. You literally pmd me an offer. But hey let's play the denial card because you wanna look good.

I dont give a **** what you do with your players and how you view them value wise. I rarely trade with Division teams anyway unless it benefits me greatly to do so.

I don't own your 1st by accident. 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I didn't, you brought it up.

When you know that the other person doesn't have other options and consistently refuses to make an offer first, yes, he is.

Um, I didn't say **** about Slay. You did.  I have never and will never trade out of desperation. 

Edited by wwhickok

Just now, Blue said:

I said you didn't even ask about him. Seemed relevant given that you were complaining you couldn't find a CB for trade.

Yes ty for admitting YOU brought him up. I didn't complain, I said I haven't been able to find a CB.

Complaining is spending 12 hrs talking about how you thing you should've won a game that you didnt.