BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

For the record when it comes to a CB, im looking for a guy with a 4th or 5th round value (2021). I'm not looking for a 1st/2nd rd CB type. So if you have someone that you feel meets that value and want to talk trade pm me. 

Other areas I seek to potentially add to is G and WR (looking guys in the same value range)

1 minute ago, WFLukic said:

Mark Ingram instead of Mohamed Sanu too!

Um... 2 things #1 this is not the first time i suggested I'd trade Ingram. I said as much a week ago.

Secondly, I mentioned around a week ago (maybe less) that for the right players i would consider moving 2021 picks but that i wouldn't move my 1sts. 

It has nothing to do with being desperate, btw I should tell you Blue i only knew what you said because Lukic quoted you. Don't worry, he is headed to ignore next.

8 minutes ago, MD4L said:

All the huffing and puffing about trades netted Miles Boykin. I understand why the relentless ones get traded done frequently.

Hopefully Boykin is able to progress. He still has a couple years on his contract but I think rhe lack of an actual offseason and preseason hurt his development this season. 

30 minutes ago, MD4L said:

If anything this reminds me of when @Jlash, told me the best time to give him awful trade offers is on Friday afternoon. Don’t say I’ve never given y’all keys to success.

When I traded Kittle, rack and I had gone back and forth a little bit and then I was at a brewery in Santa Barbara probably about five pints in having a great time and said screw it let’s do it. 

• Like 1