New Orleans Jazz @ Williamsport Soul Reavers

Portland Horned Owls @ Oklahoma City EF5s

Send to @rackcs

Antarctica Katabatic Beasts @ Seoul Dragons

Singapore Sentinels @ Sacramento Sasquatch

Hungary Hippos @ Ivory Coast Black Rhinos

Berlin Blitzkrieg @ Rome Eternals

• Like 2

Not that I think I need  to actually need to explain myself but I will offer an explanation number one I do tend to overvalue draft picks perhaps because I have a hard time parting with them for players because I am not to the point in this league Where I am 100% confident that 1 player will make the difference. Look at Any GM mock that I have been a part of this hasn't always been My Mo. To come down on me because I am not willing to give you  What you want,  with all due you should come in expecting that I am going to want to go through the entire negotiation process that is not going to be a easy one offer done trade and as far as the other issue that arose yesterday or rather the day before I believe I have never shown any bias in any league I have ever been a part of and in fact I have spent a lot of time trying to fight against bias I think exists in this league so I take it very personal when some D bag accuses me of showing any bias.   I thought the idea in the game day thread for voters was to read the game plans, look at the roster , consider them both ,and decide which team you think is better suited to win that game which is the only thing I have ever done. there are people in this league that openly admit they don't even read a game plan yer somehow I am bias because I do And I have taken into the count that 90% of someone's roster is injured &  probably wouldn't beat the Cleveland Browns of 1990.  Week in and week out I see people complaining about the results of their games and lobbingy for votes page after page after page in the game day thread and then I will openly admit there was a time where I did that and it really started to occur to me how distasteful it is now. I am not judging anyone but of all the people in this league you could throw shade at about the voting I should be the last person on that list if you don't want to deal with me there is a simple solution; Don't!

Edited by wwhickok

8 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Not that I seal I actually need to explain myself but I will offer an explanation number one I do tend to overvalue draft picks perhaps because I have a hard time parting with them for players because I am not to the point in this league Where I am 100% confident that 1 player will make the difference. How many said that any GM mark that I have been a part of this hasn't always been My Mo. To come down on me because I am not willing to give you  What you want you should come in expecting that I am going to want to go through the entire negotiation process that is not going to be a Greek one offer done trade and as far as the other issue that arose yesterday or rather the day before I believe I have never Shown anybody's any league I have ever been a part of and in fact have said a lot of time trying to fight against Fires I think exists in this league so I take it very personal 170 bag accuses me of showing any bias.   I saw the hot jet thread for voters with to read the game plan look at the roster consider them both and decide which team you think is better suited to win that game which is the only thing I have ever done there are people in this league that open land mid they don't even read a game plan so some Al I am biassed because I do And I have taken into the count that 90% of us roster is injured in probably wouldn't beat the Cleveland background of 1990.  Week in and week out I see people complaining about the results of their games and lobby for votes page after page after page in the game day thread And then I will openly admit there was a time where I did that and it really started to occur to me how distasteful it is now from not judging anymore but of all the people in this league you could throw shade at about the voting I should be the last person on that list if you don't want to deal with me there is a simple solution Don't

Completely honest question: Are you drunk?