BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

13 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I choose to accept this unnecessary Lukic hype post because it also shows my QB in a positive light. Thank you Lukic.

I guess Wentz is better than we thought. Also Burrow is right above Stafford on this so I want to blame AJ Green for everything and the o line. Replace them and he’d be perfect!!!!! (Sarcasm)

12 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I guess Wentz is better than we thought. Also Burrow is right above Stafford on this so I want to blame AJ Green for everything and the o line. Replace them and he’d be perfect!!!!! (Sarcasm)

I mean I kind of agree with the OL part in regards to Burrow. I believe I read that he is on pace for 70 sacks this season which is absurd. For context, David Carr's rookie season he was sacked 76 times. 

• Like 1

Just now, rackcs said:

I mean I kind of agree with the OL part in regards to Burrow. I believe I read that he is on pace for 70 sacks this season which is absurd. For context, David Carr's rookie season he was sacked 76 times. 

Yeah I know but can’t blame all of someone’s mistakes on other components. 

9 minutes ago, rackcs said:

The Cincinnati Bengals have the worst off line in the league and it's not even close.

Bobby Hart alone might be the worst  RR in the lg including every teams' back ups, even Cincys