BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

6 hours ago, Jlash said:

Wooooooow never thought I'd see Frogs' boy Taysom Hill go. Especially for Miles Boykin!!

It’s the final year of his deal and there was zero chance he gets the second contract from me so why not add depth that could be useful immediately and perhaps a viable option in the future?

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

It’s the final year of his deal and there was zero chance he gets the second contract from me so why not add depth that could be useful immediately and perhaps a viable option in the future?

Because he's the Wonder Kid. Did you know he played QB at BYU and can outrun anyone on the Saints?

• Like 1

QB- Kirk Cousins

RB- David Montgomery 

WR- Davante Adams 

WR- Mike Williams

WR- Travis Fulgham

TE- Mark Andrews

Made some deals, got some people healthy and now I have a respectable offense with Caff still waiting in the wings to come back

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Because he's the Wonder Kid. Did you know he played QB at BYU and can outrun anyone on the Saints?

Let’s just say the Taysom Hill section of Cuba writeups wasn’t getting voters to say “man, I think that offsets injuries to our WRs or CBs & I’ll vote Cuba here bc of Hill.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

QB- Kirk Cousins

RB- David Montgomery 

WR- Davante Adams 

WR- Mike Williams

WR- Travis Fulgham

TE- Mark Andrews

Made some deals, got some people healthy and now I have a respectable offense with Caff still waiting in the wings to come back

You're doing a good job, keep it up.

Fletcher Cox would look good in Portland...dude you should change that name. Not necessarily the Portland part but ...Horned Owls? Would Portland Eagles sound  SO much better?

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

QB- Kirk Cousins

RB- David Montgomery 

WR- Davante Adams 

WR- Mike Williams

WR- Travis Fulgham

TE- Mark Andrews

Stop trying to ruin my top pick status 

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Fletcher Cox would look good in Portland...dude you should change that name. Not necessarily the Portland part but ...Horned Owls? Would Portland Eagles sound  SO much better?

Stop trying to get the first pick 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Hayward for Cox straight up. Who says no?