BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Just now, Blue said:

I genuinely doubt JLash really gives a **** how many games anyone else wins.

Jlash and I have a deep and passionate relationship. He has done this trade out of lust or perhaps love. Sometimes that line is blurred. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

Especially with his cap situation.

Well to be fair, Hilton is an expiring contract. So the cap space doesn't really factor into my confusion. It's moreso just why he added Hilton at all.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

He wants Pete to win games

I don't see how that would benefit him

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Well to be fair, Hilton is an expiring contract. So the cap space doesn't really factor into my confusion. It's moreso just why he added Hilton at all.

I added Hilton because if one of my guys goes down the depth behind them is horrendous at this point. The market for decent depth who can be impactful in a pinch isn't great. since KJ Hamler can't seem to get healthy I need someone who can pose a vertical threat. My goal was for Hamler to be that guy, but it's clear I can't. Montgomery to me, as much as I like him when I drafted him, his quick feet and toughness are awesome, but his lack of burst has really capped what I can do with him. 

Also, I would love to Pete to win games, he's my Eagles homeboi. 

And who says I'm done making moves, you clowns?

49 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I added Hilton because if one of my guys goes down the depth behind them is horrendous at this point. The market for decent depth who can be impactful in a pinch isn't great. since KJ Hamler can't seem to get healthy I need someone who can pose a vertical threat. My goal was for Hamler to be that guy, but it's clear I can't. Montgomery to me, as much as I like him when I drafted him, his quick feet and toughness are awesome, but his lack of burst has really capped what I can do with him. 

Also, I would love to Pete to win games, he's my Eagles homeboi. 

And who says I'm done making moves, you clowns?

Damn collusion