BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

I added Hilton because if one of my guys goes down the depth behind them is horrendous at this point. The market for decent depth who can be impactful in a pinch isn't great. since KJ Hamler can't seem to get healthy I need someone who can pose a vertical threat. My goal was for Hamler to be that guy, but it's clear I can't. Montgomery to me, as much as I like him when I drafted him, his quick feet and toughness are awesome, but his lack of burst has really capped what I can do with him. 

Also, I would love to Pete to win games, he's my Eagles homeboi. 

And who says I'm done making moves, you clowns?

Clowns GIF by memecandy

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Blue said:

You realize that the deal I'm talking about would have left you with more cap space, right?

Cap space isn't my end goal, so that doesn't matter. I don't really want to move the other part of the deal anyway.

19 minutes ago, Blue said:

Getting some mixed signals here, broseph

I'm saying to make a deal for that guy, I wouldn't be able to currently clear enough space. Not that my end goal in these trades is to create cap space.

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I'm saying to make a deal for that guy, I wouldn't be able to currently clear enough space. Not that my end goal in these trades is to create cap space.

but...you can. That was an intrinsic part of the deal. Do I need to send you the offer again?