BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

Tanking?

Lol.  If we were tanking we would just take half the deals we have been offered over the last few weeks.  

I mean, we could just keep the same lineup every week and let everyone make up pretty crazy reasons to not vote for us lol. 

Instead, we keep going for it all :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Lol.  If we were tanking we would just take half the deals we have been offered over the last few weeks.  

I mean, we could just keep the same lineup every week and let everyone make up pretty crazy reasons to not vote for us lol. 

Instead, we keep going for it all :ph34r:

I don’t know the deals you’ve been offered now do I little pickle bottom. The reasons people vote against you have been very valid. 

I also can’t wait for Chubba Purdy time, but Jordan Travis is a nice transition guy and doing great things for FSU. I’m really proud of my boys bc I’ve been to every game except Notre Dame and this was the most pleasant victory in a long time.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

If you are looking for an OT, Geron Christian starts at LT for WFT and Trey Pipkins starts at RT for the Chargers.

8 hours ago, Blue said:

I suppose PR didn't specify he was looking for a GOOD tackle...

shocking the kid mero GIF by Desus & Mero

16 hours ago, wwhickok said:

@Pickle Rick @The Orca @Ragnarok @Jlash @MD4L @pheltzbahr @PR @RuskieTitan @rackcs @WFLukic @Blue @EaglesPeteC @bcb1213 @Counselor @TedLavie @SirA1 

WEEK 6 MATCHUPS

Send to @Ragnarok

Gotham Gashslayers @ Camden Hood Rats

Lancaster Werewolves @ Cuba Smugglers

New Orleans Jazz @ Williamsport Soul Reavers

Portland Horned Owls @ Oklahoma City EF5s

Send to @rackcs

Antarctica Katabatic Beasts @ Seoul Dragons

Singapore Sentinels @ Sacramento Sasquatch

Hungary Hippos @ Ivory Coast Black Rhinos

Berlin Blitzkrieg @ Rome Eternals

Injury Report: https://www.nfl.com/news/week-6-injury-report-for-sunday-s-slate-of-nfl-action

One time for the lazies.

• Like 2