BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Since Lukic and I still haven't received a third confirmation on our trade and the spreadsheet hasn't been updated yet, I assume Mixon is still on my team for this week's game, yeah?

Unfortunately I guess that's the way yeah would be.  I do not know that for sure though

Edited by wwhickok

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

Since Lukic and I still haven't received a third confirmation on our trade and the spreadsheet hasn't been updated yet, I assume Mixon is still on my team for this week's game, yeah?

Pheltz and I both did blanket acceptance of those that reached cap compliance so you should have already received three because someone else already approved it as well. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PR said:

Pheltz and I both did blanket acceptance of those that reached cap compliance so you should have already received three because someone else already approved it as well. 

I didn't see anything from you in the thread? Pheltz specifically approved the trade.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I didn't see anything from you in the thread? Pheltz specifically approved the trade.

Sometimes I do blanket acceptance sometimes I quote directly. I'll repost a second time confirming all outstanding trades. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

1 minute ago, PR said:

Sometimes I do blanket acceptance sometimes I quote directly. I'll repost a second time confirming all outstanding trades. 

It's done.

• Like 1