BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Ok well that means next to nothing. Austin Jackson is out now but was looking good prior to injury. Robert Hunt has looked good through two games. Solomon Kindley has been phenomenal. And those are just the rookies that have had starts on the OL. 

Lololol Kindley has sucked he was responsible for a sack and two tackle for losses against the Jets... The Jets... 

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Lololol Kindley has sucked he was responsible for a sack and two tackle for losses against the Jets... The Jets... 

Well know I know you're tripping because Kindley has been the best dude on that OL by far and actually playing extremely well.

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-ranking-all-32-offensive-lines-week-3-2020-nfl-season

Now I don't think they are the worst. But there ya go 

Sorry, I should have specified an article written by someone who knows what they're talking about.  

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

No he was not.

26 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Why?  Their OL has been very good this season.  Like, shockingly, surprisingly, good.

You answered your own question What actually scares me about them is that they have been surpassing my expectations and I feel that at some point this season they might succumb to my expectations

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

You answered your own question What actually scares me about them is that they have been surpassing my expectations and I feel that at some point this season they might succumb to my expectations

I guess thats possible...but i hope not.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Yes.. He... Was 

As a lowly Jets fan I watched the game 

Nah, but the one thing Solomon does need to improve on is penalties.  He needs to get a little better there.  Think he had a false start against the Jets.

8 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

They exceeded expectations at the end of last season and are continuing to do so this season. At what point do we say that they are a decent young team with a good HC who is getting the most out of them consistently?

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

They exceeded expectations at the end of last season and are continuing to do so this season.

Are they though? I don't think anybody would have been surprised to see Miami at 2-4 by this point in the season, and catching a really banged-up San Francisco team for a third win isn't a huge shocker.

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Of course I imagine if it's not a local writer boosting up the team you're not interested amirite 

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

There’s been a lot of false narratives being spread around here lately. 

Or maybe just because he gave up a sack in one game doesn't mean he's bad? This is some very extreme cherry picking.