BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Or maybe just because he gave up a sack in one game doesn't mean he's bad? This is some very extreme cherry picking.

I was clearly responding to rags saying neither thing I said happened 

He has not been good and I'm sorry if you think he has been 

8 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Of course I imagine if it's not a local writer boosting up the team you're not interested amirite 

I mean, all you would have had to say was that Quinnen did all the damage to get me to think it might actually be true.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Are they though? I don't think anybody would have been surprised to see Miami at 2-4 by this point in the season, and catching a really banged-up San Francisco team for a third win isn't a huge shocker.

I mean I certainly thought they would regress after last year and think they've looked pretty competitive. 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

I mean you're very, very wrong and I have no dog in the Solomon Kindley fight. I did not like him coming out but he has played very well so far.

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

And to evidence this you show one PFF article that doesn't even mention him and one article saying he gave up one sack in a game.

Google search him and read some of the dozens of articles saying how good he has been.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

And to evidence this you show one PFF article that doesn't even mention him and one article saying he gave up one sack in a game.

Google search him and read some of the dozens of articles saying how good he has been.

Well he's pff 62nd ranked guard for the season if you want them mentioning him by name