BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

So they bottom one is a slides how that illustrates disappointments so I skipped it 

The fourth one is says he has already low ceilings who has been late in blocking while OK at one on one's 

Article there his team's mates like him from dolphins wire, sounds like a legit source 

Articles Two Miami dolphins. Com is not going to speak bad about the the players on the team so I didn’t read it 

https://withthefirstpick.com/2020/10/12/dolphins-solomon-kindley-day-3-steal

Is really the only article I'd give any credence too and I it says he's mean and nasty.  Which we knew he was coming  out of college. But he has sucked against anything he has to move sideways for.  He's a good straightahead Blocker who has extreme limitations side to side which has been shown with his multiple holding calls and you know, watching the games.  He has awesome splash plays but he is extremely inconsistent. Sux at blitz pickup and pass blocking against anyone with a finesse, non power move 

Now do I sound like I don't know what to I'm talking about or I've actually watched this kid play a lot  this year 

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

So they bottom one is a slides how that illustrates disappointments so I skipped it 

The fourth one is says he has already low ceilings who has been late in blocking while OK at one on one's 

Article there his team's mates like him from dolphins wire, sounds like a legit source 

Articles Two Miami dolphins. Com is not going to speak bad about the the players on the team so I didn’t read it 

Is really the only article I'd give any credence too and I it says he's mean and nasty.  Which we knew he was coming  out of college. But he has sucked against anything he has to move sideways for.  He's a good straightahead Blocker who has extreme limitations side to side which has been shown with his multiple holding calls and you know, watching the games.  He has awesome splash plays but he is extremely inconsistent. Sux at blitz pickup and pass blocking against anyone with a finesse, non power move 

Now do I sound like I don't know what to I'm talking about or I've actually watched this kid play a lot  this year 

You completely mischaracterized many of those articles but that's fine. People can come to their own conclusions.

Like you say the fourth says he has a low ceiling when that's not at all what the article says. It literally calls his play impressive.

Edited by rackcs

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Sounds like you read a scouting report and havent watched him that much.

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Rich from someone who just completely made up stuff from his last game despite being proven wrong multiple times 

What did I make up?

You said he gave up a sack and two TFL.  Ok, so it looked like he gave up a sack(I believe his first of the year).  The rest I have seen no evidence for.

You're the one trying to push a false narrative.

• Like 1

Just now, Ragnarok said:

What did I make up?

You said he gave up a sack and two TFL.  Ok, so it looked like he gave up a sack(I believe his first of the year).  The rest I have seen no evidence for.

You're the one trying to push a false narrative.

Who you said was done by quinnen. False 

As far as tackle for loss I don't think individual nfl offensive line tfl stats are a thing i can find on the internet. I mean maybe it's somewhere but even if you think I'm going on scouring reports for whatever else, you know I'm a Jets fan and watched the game. I'm not sure making it up.   If I was gonna make up stuff it be on a way more important player to you than soloman Kindley when half the league doesn't care who guards are to begin with lol 

Just now, wwhickok said:

Running back Carlos Hyde is on the trading block,  And to be completely honest I really don't want anything for him I am just trying to open up a roster spot

Damn I was interested in defensive end carlos Hyde..   Have to pass 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Who you said was done by quinnen. False 

As far as tackle for loss I don't think individual nfl offensive line tfl stats are a thing i can find on the internet. I mean maybe it's somewhere but even if you think I'm going on scouring reports for whatever else, you know I'm a Jets fan and watched the game. I'm not sure making it up.   If I was gonna make up stuff it be on a way more important player to you than soloman Kindley when half the league doesn't care who guards are to begin with lol 

53 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I mean, all you would have had to say was that Quinnen did all the damage to get me to think it might actually be true.

This Quinnen comment was a joke.

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Ftr this is is how I you argue about stupid football stuff.  Rags and I have it down to a science.  Outside of boner nose, I don't think even know what that is btw, besides hilarious, it's all football based 

Exactly.  Only difference is that my point is based in reality.