BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

Or maybe just because he gave up a sack in one game doesn't mean he's bad? This is some very extreme cherry picking.

I mean, Fisher has only given up one sack and Massie two on the season and people are under the belief they are turnstiles despite their QBs staying clean.

25 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Ftr this is is how I you argue about stupid football stuff.  Rags and I have it down to a science.  Outside of boner nose, I don't think even know what that is btw, besides hilarious, it's all football based 

I had fun in games with you but I’m not sure I miss having to deal with the debates. Hearing how my former players flaws are suddenly their greatest asset is going to be interesting.

• Like 1

So I’d like to apologize to you all if I’ve made the discussion thread unreadable for you and caused any harm to the league. From here on out if you need anything from me you can PM me but I’ll just be casting my votes and giving my explanations in the game threads and using this thread for trade blocks. I’ll be around so if you want to chit chat or whatever hit me up. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I had fun in games with you but I’m not sure I miss having to deal with the debates. Hearing how my former players flaws are suddenly their greatest asset is going to be interesting.

I don't think I pull 180s like this btw 

I'm putting trade discussions on hold until Thursday, for those of you I've been PMing. Just a lot of real-life stuff that needs my focus right now, then I can get back to rearranging the roster into something resembling BDL standards. ❤️

Edited by Blue
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

1st  real offer via pm gets Carlos Hyde 

12 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

WSR Releases RB Carlos Hyde- maintaining $2100 cap hit

This aged well. Why cut a guy when you have 3 Open Rosters spots and will get a 4th when Bush goes on IR? And likely more as the season goes on for the 6 weeks left in the regular season. Especially at a point in the week when everyone waits til Thursday to make trades because of waivers.

I mean I am not the one that has to create the dead cap hit entry for the player, but it is a pain in the *** to do so.

10 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

This aged well. Why cut a guy when you have 3 Open Rosters spots and will get a 4th when Bush goes on IR? And likely more as the season goes on for the 6 weeks left in the regular season. Especially at a point in the week when everyone waits til Thursday to make trades because of waivers.

I mean I am not the one that has to create the dead cap hit entry for the player, but it is a pain in the *** to do so.

I found a workaround. I just assigned his money to Andre Smith who covid opted out and is locked on a one year deal anyhowu

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Because I am going to have guys coming back  from IR so I don't actually have3 open spots