BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

You would lose 21,550 in cap space this year if you doubled down Ross and Trufant this year. Trufant was signed in FA not sure he can be double downed? Someone else would know better than I would. 

How? If I am doubling their salaries, Trufant is 7 and Ross is 3.7 so that is 10.7 because their salary for 2020 is already counting against me. I'm just accelerating their 2021 salaries up a year. Right? 

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

How? If I am doubling their salaries, Trufant is 7 and Ross is 3.7 so that is 10.7 because their salary for 2020 is already counting against me. I'm just accelerating their 2021 salaries up a year. Right? 

I meant in total. Which you are already paying half of that. I edited my post because I realized how I worded it then scrapped the whole post altogether because I saw Rags answered it.

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

You can double down Ross, but Trufant is Signed--you can't alter his salary until the start of the next league year.

• Like 1