BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Why wouldn't you be?

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

You're planning to quit?? In the middle of the season??

I have to think over some things.  Dealing with certain people right now is not good for me and is effecting my real life.  If I can find an equilibrium i'll be fine to continue on and be good for a few more seasons.   

I'm somewhat confident I can find something that works for me over the next few weeks so don't be real worried yet.  I really want to continue on building my team over the next few years so ill work to find a resolution. 

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I have to think over some things.  Dealing with certain people right now is not good for me and is effecting my real life.  If I can find an equilibrium i'll be fine to continue on and be good for a few more seasons.   

I'm somewhat confident I can find something that works for me over the next few weeks so don't be real worried yet.  I really want to continue on building my team over the next few years so ill work to find a resolution. 

Just have Orca deal with the people you won't.  Problem solved 

43 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Maybe stop playing mafia