BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Wasn't on the forums here at the time, but ball ain't gonna spike itself:

I think I accidentally deleted my notes on the 2018 prospects, but I wasn't high on Mayfield at any point. Thought he was a Day 2 guy who ended up a 4th rounder on my board due to the character issues. Just really struggled to see what he did as a quarterback at a high level. I'm not terribly surprised he's struggling.

18 minutes ago, Blue said:

Wasn't on the forums here at the time, but ball ain't gonna spike itself:

I think I accidentally deleted my notes on the 2018 prospects, but I wasn't high on Mayfield at any point. Thought he was a Day 2 guy who ended up a 4th rounder on my board due to the character issues. Just really struggled to see what he did as a quarterback at a high level. I'm not terribly surprised he's struggling.

Tell us about all the guys you were wrong on too 

• Like 1

In the offseason, I want to be added to the transaction committee or something! I want a bigger role, but not so big that I'll become a let down on the road. I've been asking and yeah I can be a hot head at times but I think I've been here long enough to warrant being considered for helping out a little bit more even if it's just approving trades

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

In the offseason, I want to be added to the transaction committee or something! I want a bigger role, but not so big that I'll become a let down on the road. I've been asking and yeah I can be a hot head at times but I think I've been here long enough to warrant being considered for helping out a little bit more even if it's just approving trades

You can have my spot on the trade committee 

40 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I will give you the high, high honor of doing half the game threads next year in my stead.

• Like 1

Send to @Ragnarok
Gotham Gashslayers @ Antarctica Katabatic Beasts
Cuba Smugglers @ Sacramento Sasquatch
Camden Hood Rats @ Singapore Sentinels
Lancaster Werewolves @ Seoul Dragons

Send to me
Ivory Coast Black Rhinos @ New Orleans Jazz
Hungary Hippos @ Portland Horned Owls
Berlin Blitzkrieg @ Williamsport Soul Reavers
Rome Eternals @ Oklahoma City EF5s

@PR @MD4L @Jlash @Counselor @SirA1 @pheltzbahr @Whicker @WFLukic @wwhickok @bcb1213 @RuskieTitan @Pickle Rick @Ragnarok @EaglesPeteC @Blue @TedLavie

• Like 1