BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

I just want to tell each and every single one of you. You are truly special. Some of you may be "ate crayons as a kid" special, or "ate crayons as a marine" special, but still, special.

This league, despite all the obvious conspiracies against the Ivory Coast Black Rhinos, has been a blast. I find it fun to look up players in preparation for drafts, look up random schmucks when skimming waiver wire requests both blazed and not, reviewing players I have on my roster and trying to figure out why someone is trying to offload their player to me. It's fun seeing draft picks pan out, draft picks surprise, and the disappointment of a bust just brings a roller coaster of emotions. And then the beefs! Ya'll throw beef around sometimes, and as someone who never cares about anything personally, it's amusing to me at times, but as long as it's kept in moderation I feel it's good to have debates and disputes and discussions.

So yeah. This league is fun. But I hope to win more. Need Chubb (and Ekeler) to get healthy ASAP. But it's not a big deal, we got Ryan Tannehill as our supreme quarterback! Glorious will he be as he slings the ball all around the football field!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

I just want to tell each and every single one of you. You are truly special. Some of you may be "ate crayons as a kid" special, or "ate crayons as a marine" special, but still, special.

This league, despite all the obvious conspiracies against the Ivory Coast Black Rhinos, has been a blast. I find it fun to look up players in preparation for drafts, look up random schmucks when skimming waiver wire requests both blazed and not, reviewing players I have on my roster and trying to figure out why someone is trying to offload their player to me. It's fun seeing draft picks pan out, draft picks surprise, and the disappointment of a bust just brings a roller coaster of emotions. And then the beefs! Ya'll throw beef around sometimes, and as someone who never cares about anything personally, it's amusing to me at times, but as long as it's kept in moderation I feel it's good to have debates and disputes and discussions.

So yeah. This league is fun. But I hope to win more. Need Chubb (and Ekeler) to get healthy ASAP. But it's not a big deal, we got Ryan Tannehill as our supreme quarterback! Glorious will he be as he slings the ball all around the football field!

Now this is a hype post I can get down with. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

I appreciate you, very much. I really like the nature in which you are building your team. You're among the teams that had bad injury luck this season, you're a good owner who knows what he is doing. ICBR will be a force in the future.

• Like 1