Jump to content
TedLavie

BDL Discussion Thread 2020

Recommended Posts

I just want to tell each and every single one of you. You are truly special. Some of you may be "ate crayons as a kid" special, or "ate crayons as a marine" special, but still, special.

This league, despite all the obvious conspiracies against the Ivory Coast Black Rhinos, has been a blast. I find it fun to look up players in preparation for drafts, look up random schmucks when skimming waiver wire requests both blazed and not, reviewing players I have on my roster and trying to figure out why someone is trying to offload their player to me. It's fun seeing draft picks pan out, draft picks surprise, and the disappointment of a bust just brings a roller coaster of emotions. And then the beefs! Ya'll throw beef around sometimes, and as someone who never cares about anything personally, it's amusing to me at times, but as long as it's kept in moderation I feel it's good to have debates and disputes and discussions.

So yeah. This league is fun. But I hope to win more. Need Chubb (and Ekeler) to get healthy ASAP. But it's not a big deal, we got Ryan Tannehill as our supreme quarterback! Glorious will he be as he slings the ball all around the football field!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Counselor said:

WW will write it for you

Lol I got mine done, already in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

I just want to tell each and every single one of you. You are truly special. Some of you may be "ate crayons as a kid" special, or "ate crayons as a marine" special, but still, special.

This league, despite all the obvious conspiracies against the Ivory Coast Black Rhinos, has been a blast. I find it fun to look up players in preparation for drafts, look up random schmucks when skimming waiver wire requests both blazed and not, reviewing players I have on my roster and trying to figure out why someone is trying to offload their player to me. It's fun seeing draft picks pan out, draft picks surprise, and the disappointment of a bust just brings a roller coaster of emotions. And then the beefs! Ya'll throw beef around sometimes, and as someone who never cares about anything personally, it's amusing to me at times, but as long as it's kept in moderation I feel it's good to have debates and disputes and discussions.

So yeah. This league is fun. But I hope to win more. Need Chubb (and Ekeler) to get healthy ASAP. But it's not a big deal, we got Ryan Tannehill as our supreme quarterback! Glorious will he be as he slings the ball all around the football field!

Now this is a hype post I can get down with. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Lol I got mine done, already in

See you have time to help him lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

See you have time to help him lol

Idk about all that. 

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

I just want to tell each and every single one of you. You are truly special. Some of you may be "ate crayons as a kid" special, or "ate crayons as a marine" special, but still, special.

This league, despite all the obvious conspiracies against the Ivory Coast Black Rhinos, has been a blast. I find it fun to look up players in preparation for drafts, look up random schmucks when skimming waiver wire requests both blazed and not, reviewing players I have on my roster and trying to figure out why someone is trying to offload their player to me. It's fun seeing draft picks pan out, draft picks surprise, and the disappointment of a bust just brings a roller coaster of emotions. And then the beefs! Ya'll throw beef around sometimes, and as someone who never cares about anything personally, it's amusing to me at times, but as long as it's kept in moderation I feel it's good to have debates and disputes and discussions.

So yeah. This league is fun. But I hope to win more. Need Chubb (and Ekeler) to get healthy ASAP. But it's not a big deal, we got Ryan Tannehill as our supreme quarterback! Glorious will he be as he slings the ball all around the football field!

I appreciate you, very much. I really like the nature in which you are building your team. You're among the teams that had bad injury luck this season, you're a good owner who knows what he is doing. ICBR will be a force in the future.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

who gets my amazing game plan?

 

This your best work yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Counselor said:

This your best work yet?

Every week is tied for my worst work so therefor every week is also tied for my best work, so yes 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Every week is tied for my worst work so therefor every week is also tied for my best work, so yes 

That’s what I’m taking about!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Just under an hour get those game plans in you wild party boys!

I think I sent mine in already before I went to sleep

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I think I sent mine in already before I went to sleep

You are a classic man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...