TedLavie

BDL Discussion Thread 2020

Just woke up and realized I sent something to rags last night.  Nice, hopefully it was a masterpiece.  

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Just woke up and realized I sent something to rags last night.  Nice, hopefully it was a masterpiece.  

Good luck @pheltzbahr

• Like 1

I've decided to leave BDL, at least as a full time owner. I already knew that was likely going to be my last year but to put it simply, the day to day has become too much of a burden for me compared to the pleasure I get out of it. 

I don't plan to go off the grid anytime soon so I am still here to handle spreadsheet hotline, at least until whoever is ready to handle it. 

Cheers guys, these 7 years have been a blast. 

Not sure if @Shady Slimwants to join in full time. If not, @samsel23 would be an awesome addition to this if you can convince him

• Like 2

Well sounds like we are gonna need ppl to volunteer to write gameplans so we don't have a team tanking the rest of the season.

6 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I've decided to leave BDL, at least as a full time owner. I already knew that was likely going to be my last year but to put it simply, the day to day has become too much of a burden for me compared to the pleasure I get out of it. 

I don't plan to go off the grid anytime soon so I am still here to handle spreadsheet hotline, at least until whoever is ready to handle it. 

Not sure if @Shady Slimwants to join in full time. If not, @samsel23 would be an awesome addition to this if you can convince him

NNnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

That sucks dude, you've been an incredible owner, hate to see you give it up.  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

As we grow our priorities change. It has been great playing with you this past 7 years man. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

tenor.gif?itemid=14138663

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Ok, now that I'm less emotional...I'm really sorry to see you go.  You've been an incredible owner and it's been awesome getting to know you over the years.

Hopefully @samsel23 is interested and you can show him the ropes to ease a transition.

• Like 1

This Davante Adams guy, he's no Travis Fulgham but he's pretty good