BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 hour ago, TedLavie said:

I've decided to leave BDL, at least as a full time owner. I already knew that was likely going to be my last year but to put it simply, the day to day has become too much of a burden for me compared to the pleasure I get out of it. 

I don't plan to go off the grid anytime soon so I am still here to handle spreadsheet hotline, at least until whoever is ready to handle it. 

Cheers guys, these 7 years have been a blast. 

Not sure if @Shady Slimwants to join in full time. If not, @samsel23 would be an awesome addition to this if you can convince him

Take over a team Ted built?  Hell yeah I’d be interested

Sidenote:  You should Ozzie Newsome this leave,   I’ll take over but I’d keep you on in any capacity you’d want.  

• Like 6

Just now, samsel23 said:

Sidenote:  You should Ozzie Newsome this leave,   I’ll take over but I’d keep you on in any capacity you’d want.  

Have at it. If you wanna write a gameplan since Ted didn't turn one in, I think that should be allowed. 

Just now, samsel23 said:

I like anyone who has Eric Berry as their avatar.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Simmons has been pedestrian at best today. Simmons and that Titans defense has been getting run all over today. 

Wrong. Our defense is the same it's been all season, Simmons is one of the lone bright spots, created that turnover.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Wrong. Our defense is the same it's been all season, Simmons is one of the lone bright spots, created that turnover.

He did create the tipped turnover, but that defense has been getting run on quite a bit today.

In fact the turnovers that the titans have gotten were off tipped passes.

Edited by wwhickok