BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

He did create the tipped turnover, but that defense has been getting run on quite a bit today.

In fact the turnovers that the titans have gotten were off tipped passes.

Again, this is the story of our defense all season long. We witnessed the same thing with Houston, that's why it ended up being a shootout. This may be the first time you are witnessing our atrocious third down defense first-hand, but we aren't playing differently than we've had before. Simmons is our best defender.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Again, this is the story of our defense all season long. We witnessed the same thing with Houston, that's why it ended up being a shootout. This may be the first time you are witnessing our atrocious third down defense first-hand, but we aren't playing differently than we've had before. Simmons is our best defender.

I agree he is your best defender, not denying that. It's not the first time I've witnessed the Titans' atrocious defense. 

13 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Burrow one 300 yard game away from tying Luck for the rookie record. Getting hit left and right but hey good for you Joe.

I like him, he's a gamer.  Trusting the Bengals to put him in the best position going forward is a crap shoot, but he's a good player who has a high career ceiling imo.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I assume Ford is out as well.

Yeah he's out but he's sucked too when playing. Even BDL Hall of Famer Mitch Morse has regressed. Dawkins & Williams are good tackles though.

Edited by WFLukic
  • Like 1