BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

I think Camden could've probably gotten a bit more for Russ given he's arguably the best player in the league right now, but the Lashole drafts as well as anyone in the league. That bizzbowl winning team last year was largely home grown outside of the WR position so it wouldn't surprise me if he was able to build another team like that again real quick. 

• Like 1

Just now, WFLukic said:

I think Camden could've probably gotten a bit more for Russ given he's arguably the best player in the league right now, but the Lashole drafts as well as anyone in the league. That bizzbowl winning team last year was largely home grown outside of the WR position so it wouldn't surprise me if he was able to build another team like that again real quick. 

Yeah, injuries hurt his team quite a bit. The picks will help and he gets another opportunity to get his QB.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Thanks for proving my point. I recommended the trade be modified. You got Russell out of the deal. 

Your own responsibility.

For what though? If you won't veto the trade, then it's a valid trade. 

Either way, I'm not worried about that, you brought it up. But you were culpable either way.

Just now, Jlash said:

For what though? If you won't veto the trade, then it's a valid trade. 

Either way, I'm not worried about that, you brought it up. But you were culpable either way.

I don’t recall approving the Russ trade but the difference between player 1&player 2 is not significant and player 2 (Russ) was playing better then Mahomes was. Cmon man.

And I thought the player you traded played a significant role in winning a championship, another scenario where I voted your team. It was not personal.

Just now, MD4L said:

I don’t recall approving the Russ trade but the difference between player 1&player 2 is not significant and player 2 (Russ) was playing better then Mahomes was. Cmon man.

None of this makes sense to me, but that's ok. I didn't say it was personal, just soft. I'm fine with it, again, you brought it up. We can move on.

• Like 1

Just now, Jlash said:

None of this makes sense to me, but that's ok. I didn't say it was personal, just soft. I'm fine with it, again, you brought it up. We can move on.

Cool. This might end up being our new version of Chris Gamble.

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

What are you suggesting we do about the issues that has so frustrated right now?

Frankly, you're not going to do anything because you can't even be bothered to admit its existence so frankly idc.

I'm done. Y'all got what you wanted. I'm done talking about it. I'm done communicating. I'm done. 

Edited by wwhickok

Just now, wwhickok said:

Frankly, you're not going to do anything because you can't even be bothered to admit its existence so frankly for all I care you can take those issues and jump off a cliff with them just take Lukic with you.

Please don't tell people to commit suicide.