BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Frankly, you're not going to do anything because you can't even be bothered to admit its existence so frankly for all I care you can take those issues and jump off a cliff with them just take Lukic with you.

Should we fine him draft picks? Make his vote ineligible because invalid decision making?

I completely disagree that there is obvious bias. I think you're letting your beef with Lukic cloud your judgement man. I'm a neutral party in this situation and if anything I'm closer to you than Lukic because we talk a lot but I just don't see it.

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I completely disagree that there is obvious bias. I think you're letting your beef with Lukic cloud your judgement man. I'm a neutral party in this situation and if anything I'm closer to you than Lukic because we talk a lot but I just don't see it.

I respect your opinion but disagree with you. I appreciate that you're not being as condedcending as someone else though 

Edited by wwhickok

Should we review every game Lukic has posted against Williamsport and evaluate how much biased he’s shown. It seems like he’s only here to hype Josh Allen and vote against one specific team for biased reasons.

• Like 1

Just now, MD4L said:

Should we review every game Lukic has posted against Williamsport and evaluate how much biased he’s shown. It seems like he’s only here to hype Josh Allen and vote against one specific team for biased reasons.

I think you can stop being a condescending ****. 

I get it you disagree. Fine. I edited my posts. I removed mt mentions of it. And I have attempted to stop talking about it.

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I think you can stop being a condescending ****. 

I get it you disagree. Fine. I edited my posts. I removed mt mentions of it. And I have attempted to stop talking about it.

You expressed concerns and wanted us to talk about it. Cooler heads prevailed.