BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Just now, wwhickok said:

Its clear I'm the problem. So there is only one thing to do in this situation. Find a replacement for me.

I have a legitimate respect for what you bring to the table. We try not to make it personal, I get your frustration. 

Just now, MD4L said:

I have a legitimate respect for what you bring to the table. We try not to make it personal, I get your frustration. 

I'm not bringing anything to the table anymore. 

I will not vote the rest of the season. You wanna take my picks away? Go for it i don't give a flying ****.

I will not be trying to add value to the league with twitch anymore. You want twitch videos? Make them yourself. 

I'm done discussing trades with ppl, that should make everyone happy anyway. 

I haven't decided yet if I'm gonna write anymore gameplans 

I mean what is this then considered? Trolling? 30 minutes later? I can see where WW is coming from honestly. Especially after he was called bias by this individual before. You can all make it whatever you want. 

3 hours ago, wwhickok said:

So when I look at both of these offenses, there's one thing that sticks out. Neither one has a consistent running game.  Gallman showed an ability to run well and be a receiver and behind a better OL I think he does just that. 

Gordon, Singletary, and Johnson all put together make for an okay but otherwise unimpressive backfield. Mixon being out is a huge downgrade 

NOLA should get decent production from Deebo Samuel in the passing game as well as DJ Moore, however Parker has been fairly quiet rhe last couple weeks. No Zach Ertz is also a big loss because Higbee and Gesicki combined don't equal half of an Ertz.

With the WR corps that ICBR has they should have no issue moving the ball on a secondary that is going to have to do all the work due to mediocre LBs and a defensive front that is struggling to get pass rush this season. Simmons will succeed in limiting the opposing run game with Wilkins but let's be honest, it was not a great weekend for Patriots defenders, especially DBs.

I think this game is very close but let's be honest, in the end perhaps it comes down to the QBs and...we have already seen this play out.

ICBR gets the win here 21-17

3 hours ago, WFLukic said:

Rodgers with that receiving group is just to good against terrible linebackers who have to do all the work. Ben will throw a few picks.

Justin Jackson behind that OL is good, he's shown me enough. Can't say the same on the other side of the ball against a patchwork OL. Williamsport have a couple guys who can plug the run but can't rush the passer.

Berlin 21-17 

I mean Lukic does seem to antagonize a little bit but that's not bias. And they both have been taking shots at each other and are both acting this way so quite frankly they both need to just get over it already. I'm getting so tired of the constant fights and complaining about votes every other week, and that's not just about these two alone.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I mean Lukic does seem to antagonize a little bit but that's not bias. And they both have been taking shots at each other and are both acting this way so quite frankly they both need to just get over it already. I'm getting so tired of the constant fights and complaining about votes every other week, and that's not just about these two alone.

I don’t know what is. All I’m saying I can see where WW is coming from. The score was definitely done on purpose perhaps just a troll move but it’s intentional. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I don’t know what is. All I’m saying I can see where WW is coming from. The score was definitely done on purpose perhaps just a troll move but it’s intentional. 

And that was the basis of his original frustration. He thought it was worthwhile to discuss in the thread. We have reached that point.