Season Highlights 2019

FilmJunkie

Highlights of a few players that balled out this season. I had to throw the steal of the draft Maxx Crosby in there. I will shift my focus on Hunter Renfrow now if anyone has any idea's on which players I should make a vid on let me know 

Edited by FilmJunkie
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, FilmJunkie said:

Highlights of a few players I had to throw the steal of the draft Maxx Crosby in there. I will shift my focus on Hunter Renfrow now if anyone has any idea's on which players I should make a vid on let me know 

Can you please make a Josh Jacobs & Rodney Hudson highlight videos

Edited by Gannon12

I could of added a few more players but people on youtube have short attention spans normal highlight vids are 2-4 mins. My video was starting to get too long so I decided to cut it short I think Karl will be back he wants to retire a Raider and he won't break the bank. As much as I like the idea of Eric Harris playing I like Abrams/Joseph combo better. We will have excellent depth no matter what.

Gruden said Joyner is moving back to the safety position. 

Joyner

Abrams

Joseph

Harris

Great safety depth we could get rid of  Curtis Riley and Leavitt

• Like 2

17 hours ago, FilmJunkie said:

Highlights of a few players that balled out this season. I had to throw the steal of the draft Maxx Crosby in there. I will shift my focus on Hunter Renfrow now if anyone has any idea's on which players I should make a vid on let me know 

Any chance of a Gabe Jackson/Denzelle Good video, be interesting to see if Jackson should be replaced and if so is Good the man? 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, FilmJunkie said:

I could of added a few more players but people on youtube have short attention spans normal highlight vids are 2-4 mins. My video was starting to get too long so I decided to cut it short I think Karl will be back he wants to retire a Raider and he won't break the bank. As much as I like the idea of Eric Harris playing I like Abrams/Joseph combo better. We will have excellent depth no matter what.

Gruden said Joyner is moving back to the safety position. 

Joyner

Abrams

Joseph

Harris

Great safety depth we could get rid of  Curtis Riley and Leavitt

With Joyner moving back to S wth that price tag I would imagine he will be the starter next to Abram. If this is the case I can't really see Karl back, since you don't want two 5'8 S in the back when you rock a 3 S look and anyway I think he would get somewhere an opportunity to start somewhere else.

It is similar to Richard and Washington at RB...both of them are solid, but you only need one 5'8 change of pace back...

I dont mind Joseph playing that wolverine position with our lack of linebackers . I just don't want them to get rid of good football players the great teams have quality back ups. We have ton's of cap space so money isn't a concern we could afford this luxury.  We need to spend one of our first rounders on a Linebacker for crying out loud. Reggie didn't believe in drafting linebackers high I think Mayock will 

• Like 1