Cam Newton anyone

Geno

@Geno welcome to the forum. 

Few things. Cam Newton coming here, at the age of 30, means he will want to start. He will not go anywhere he is not going to be able to start. This will cause the development of Haskins to suffer, in which he was showing some really good progress from last season. 

I would not trade the #2 pick in this draft for absolutely anything unless we could still get Young at pick 5, BUT THE F-ING GIANTS PICK 4TH AND THE LIONS PICK 3RD. My logic is, I am not giving the Giants a pass rusher that is going to dominate the league and the division for the next 10 years, and regret the decision every time the Giants hit the schedule. If the Lions or the Dolphins are willing to give up a ransom for Young, I would listen. But it would have to be a much bettter deal than the Rams got from our dumba$$es for RGIII.  

But in this case, i understand the needs of the team and understand that Bruce said we were close. He lied. We are not close. We need to face the the facts that we need ball players and Ryan Kerrigan is likely declining. 

• Like 1