Is Nick Chubb the best runningback in the NFL?

Kiwibrown

14 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

The numbers suggest otherwise my friend.

The touchdowns? Situational stat. He's running behind a superior offensive line where defenses are focused on Rodgers. Never ever in his life has Aaron Jones ever been better than Dalvin Cook.

14 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

The touchdowns? Situational stat. He's running behind a superior offensive line where defenses are focused on Rodgers. Never ever in his life has Aaron Jones ever been better than Dalvin Cook.

Yeah Aaron Jones is the least impressive RB I’ve seen in a min... He ain’t built like the best. GB won’t lose sleep in deciding if keeping or losing him. They won’t pay him at all. Because he isn’t with it. 

35 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Touchdowns, YPC, broken tackles, fumbles, drops. Take your pick, he was better across the board. Cook finished with only about 50 more yards rushing than Jones on the season on 14 more carries. About 40 more yards on 4 more receptions. 

They were extremely similar statistically this season.. and defenses are playing to stop Aaron Jones now, not Aaron Rodgers.  Plus he hasnt had the weapons on offense around him like Cook does.

1 hour ago, Cheesehawk said:
  1 hour ago, TENINCH said:

No he wasn't. Dalvin Cook is far and away so much better than Jones.

1 hour ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Yeah Aaron Jones is the least impressive RB I’ve seen in a min...

Nah, I don't think so. Jones is as talented as anyone in that tier behind McCaffery. Cook and Jones are neck and neck in my books.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TENINCH said:

No he wasn't. Dalvin Cook is far and away so much better than Jones.

Cook is a better runner and Jones is a better receiver. I'd rate Cook like a tier above at most but it's not a massive gap. Especially when you factor in Cook can't stay healthy.

Edited by Bullet Club

1 hour ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Yeah Aaron Jones is the least impressive RB I’ve seen in a min... He ain’t built like the best. GB won’t lose sleep in deciding if keeping or losing him. They won’t pay him at all. Because he isn’t with it. 

hes got better knees than gurley

11 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Oh wow. Will you pay him top dollar as a FA? No then ok. Useless conversation is useless. And you look like petty fool with that comment. Doesn’t mean a thing. Like a care. 

I wouldn’t pay any RB top dollar in FA. It’s a poor allocation of assets when you already have a top 5 WR and QB contract on the books. I 100% want Jones back, but  he will probably get a bigger deal from another team that needs a high performing RB, like the Rams for example. 

1 hour ago, Cheesehawk said:

I wouldn’t pay any RB top dollar in FA. It’s a poor allocation of assets when you already have a top 5 WR and QB contract on the books. I 100% want Jones back, but  he will probably get a bigger deal from another team that needs a high performing RB, like the Rams for example. 

Lol. My man. Get that weight up. And 

@tyler735 Gurley had the same amount of wins this post season as the saints did. But keep it going though.