Is Nick Chubb the best runningback in the NFL?

Kiwibrown

2 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

Nah, I don't think so. Jones is as talented as anyone in that tier behind McCaffery. Cook and Jones are neck and neck in my books.

I have Cook as slightly better, but can be convinced otherwise with enough discussion. It's splitting hairs between those two at most.

1 hour ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Lol. My man. Get that weight up. And 

@tyler735 Gurley had the same amount of wins this post season as the saints did. But keep it going though. 

Crazy that Gurley is making 14+ million a year to be a borderline top 15 RB, seems like a bad use of cap space. Good thing the Rams don't have any other horrible contracts such as this that would hinder them going forward... ;)

15 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

I have watched every game from his so far in his NFL career and I'm amazed what he can do and even more amazed that he was a 2nd round pick. I don't see another RB in the NFL with his ability.

He set NFL records by being he only good player on the Browns team this year. 

Hes good. 

Derrick Henry is better right now.

The Browns had 2 1,000 yard receivers, not many teams can say that. I think its more that Baker Mayfield sucked this year than they had no good players. 

10 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Crazy that Gurley is making 14+ million a year to be a borderline top 15 RB, seems like a bad use of cap space. Good thing the Rams don't have any other horrible contracts such as this that would hinder them going forward... ;)

We could have all the worst contracts in the nfl. Yet the saints still can’t win in the playoffs with the best players in the nfl. Embarrassing. 

10 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

We could have all the worst contracts in the nfl. Yet the saints still can’t win in the playoffs with the best players in the nfl. Embarrassing. 

So in other words your team that hasn't won in like 20 years still sits at home for the playoffs now that the Seahawks and 49ers are the Rams daddy in the NFC West

30 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

So in other words your team that hasn't won in like 20 years still sits at home for the playoffs now that the Seahawks and 49ers are the Rams daddy in the NFC West

We still your daddy’s. Heck nvm everyone is your daddy since you can’t beat anyone when it matters. 

35 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Silly Rammy, can't make that claim if your team can't even make it to playing games in January. 

since he doesnt actually play for the rams, i think he can make that claim. what a childish argument to try and make.

anywho, chubbs up there. several spots above kamara for sure.

Edited by GSUeagles14

1 hour ago, SmittyBacall said:

It is. I think he's pretty well established within that group of backs behind McCaffery and Barkley. You'd disagree with that?

That's fair, but I still feel he is special, he had to persevere through Hue Jackson and Freddie Kitchens calling plays and one of the worst OLs in the NFL. Just imagine how good he can be with competent play calling and an improved OL.

• Like 1

Would list the backs as:

1. Saquan Barkley (healthy)

2. CMC

3a. Nick Chubb

3b. Derrick Henry

3c. Ezekiel Elliot

6. Dalvin Cook

7. Alvin Kamara

8. Josh Jacobs

9. LeVeon Bell

10. Aaron Jones

11. Mark Ingram

12. Chris Carson

13. Leonard Fournette

14. Marlon Mack

15. Sony Michel

How I would rank the backs more or less. Though perhaps I’m forgetting somebody.

1 hour ago, diamondbull424 said:

Would list the backs as...

I'd put Zeke in that CMC range. The holdout clearly put some rust on his gears - when he's fully functional, he's somebody who can absolutely take over a game through the air and on the ground.

CMC is probably a better threat through the air, but Zeke is probably a better pure RB...