How would you feel if Haskins isn’t the starter?

turtle28

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I actually believe Haskins has a huge jump this year. He seems to be putting in the work there but of course we did our diligence on QB’s. And if it keeps Dwayne working hard great. But I don’t look at him as a guy who likes not being considered great. So I believe he’s going to put in the work

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Dude this guy is a guy I was very outspoken about his abilities but his footwork being his biggest knock. This guy you could tell worked his tail off after he realized he wasn’t prepared. It seemed to humble him but light a fire that he wasn’t going to be a bust and his game improved. He throws the ball and plays the QB position way better then Fields who will be a top 5 pick next year. Go back to Haskins and watch him throw WR’s open and watch him throw WR’s on their stride anticipation and everything is fire as long as his feet are with his eyes and shoulder. Fields is the new athletic breed but Haskins has amazing tools to be a drop back old school passers who reads defenses. He’s not playing relying on his legs and running this guys with work can be a rareity going forward with the athletic movement!!!

Edited by ripsean21
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

Dude this guy is a guy I was very outspoken about his abilities but his footwork being his biggest knock. This guy you could tell worked his tail off after he realized he wasn’t prepared. It seemed to humble him but light a fire that he wasn’t going to be a bust and his game improved. He throws the ball and plays the QB position way better then Fields who will be a top 5 pick next year. Go back to Haskins and watch him throw WR’s open and watch him throw WR’s on their stride anticipation and everything is fire as long as his feet are with his eyes and shoulder. Fields is the new athletic breed but Haskins has amazing tools to be a drop back old school passers who reads defenses. He’s not playing relying on his legs and running this guys with work can be a rareity going forward with the athletic movement!!!

Cowturd is just awful, it’s amazing he stays employed.

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Cowturd is just awful, it’s amazing he stays employed.

I wish I could go back and find it; but Colin after Haskins played lights out either in the bowl or against Michigan was like this guy is a lock to be top 3 Pick sure thing. Then he came here he said we would ruin him and has bashed him ever since

2 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

Just watch the improvement week after week. The weak OLine. The inconsistent run game. Remind PEOPLE this is a Rookie QB we're talking about. A guy Jay Gruden had not interest in seeing the Field Last Year. Meaning he was GIVING Limited opportunity to even Compete for a Starting position IMHO. Yet once giving THAT Opportunity all he did was get better game after game. I see Haskins as a confident player who looks forward to WINNING, so what some may see as Cocky is actually is Confidence. Confidence in himself and confident in the players around him to be their best.

Hated to see O'Connell go, just hoping Tuner picks up where O'connell left off with Haskins. Dude definitely has the Talent to be better than Cam Newton throwing the ball. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

Just watch the improvement week after week. The weak OLine. The inconsistent run game. Remind PEOPLE this is a Rookie QB we're talking about. A guy Jay Gruden had not interest in seeing the Field Last Year. Meaning he was GIVING Limited opportunity to even Compete for a Starting position IMHO. Yet once giving THAT Opportunity all he did was get better game after game. I see Haskins as a confident player who looks forward to WINNING, so what some may see as Cocky is actually is Confidence. Confidence in himself and confident in the players around him to be their best.

Hated to see O'Connell go, just hoping Tuner picks up where O'connell left off with Haskins. Dude definitely has the Talent to be better than Cam Newton throwing the ball. 

Trust me bud we’re on the same page!!! I never actually fell in love with a prospect like Haskins until Haskins. I’ve always been a Watson Wilson Griffin mobile type guy. He just had this like thing I watch almost every live game his year and this year of Ohio St and he just always seem so in control body language wise in the biggest moments. It’s hard to explain but I have complete faith in him as long as he does what it seems he is and works hard. He like Chase maybe I have a slight bias watching them play high school ball live and saw real potential then.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skinsin2013 said:

I'm just here to log another example of Haskins' immaturity. I'm not exactly sure who this makes feel better... certainly not his current WR corps.

Young QBs don't do this crap.

Dude players recruit. They have worked out together. I don’t see this as a issue. It’s a younger generation if he’s working and studying his IG account isn’t a huge concern for me with his spare time