How would you feel if Haskins isn’t the starter?

turtle28

20 minutes ago, Skinsin2013 said:

Can you give us a list of players you'd prefer the message board member DON'T critique? Also a list of offenses that we should gloss over? 

We're all here to make you feel comfortable. 

If the league can get over  Pittsburgs QB situation. You can get over Haskins wanting Diggs. If the Browns can get over/accept Baker's antics you should be able to do that with Haskins whose done nothing no where near that of the 2 QB's I mentioned.

While you still don't take in all the BS Haskins had to deal with while dealing with a HC who didn't want him and showed little interest in his development.

Edited by Skins212689
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Skinsin2013 said:

Show me examples of Mahomes, Murray, Jackson, Jones, etc. doing the same or similar. 

FYI... I'm 40... I dig the occasional bat flip.. I also dig pitchers responding with up and ins when it's egregious... choreographed dances at center ice following hockey games are dumb... TD dances are awesome... basketball fights aren't fights... 80s sports (hockey and basketball especially) was the BEST... only winning teams should get trophies.

Now get off my lawn. xD

I have no clue what those guys post as I don't care about them as much bc they don't play for the Redskins.

2 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

If the league can get over  Pittsburgs QB situation. You can get over Haskins wanting Diggs. If the Browns can get over/accept Baker's antics you should be able to do that with Haskins whose done nothing no where near that of the 2 QB's I mentioned.

While you still don't take in all the BS Haskins had to deal with while dealing with a HC who didn't want him and showed little interest in his development.

Please don't compare Haskins to a two-time winning SB champ. Their situations aren't even close.

I agree about the HC not wanting Haskins. That sucks. 

Turtle, come out from underneath your shell and see what's happening in the rest of the NFL. Wait, I'll save you the trouble... they don't post dumb stuff like what Haskins has. 

3 minutes ago, Skinsin2013 said:

Please don't compare Haskins to a two-time winning SB champ. Their situations aren't even close.

Turtle, come out from underneath your shell and see what's happening in the rest of the NFL. Wait, I'll save you the trouble... they don't post dumb stuff like what Haskins has. 

He's also payed not to be charged with a serious crime. Something Haskins hasn't done!! So if you can overlook that, you can definitely overlook Haskins minor antics!

Edited by Skins212689

3 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

He's also payed not to be charged with a serious crime. Something Haskins hasn't done!! So if you can overlook that, you can definitely overlook Haskins minor antics!

Who overlooks Ben's crime? I don't... but go ahead and assume you know that. And that happened 11 years ago. When I think of Ben Rothlisberger, I think of a guy that won two SBs, a guy that sexually assaulted a young lady, and a guy that fell off his motorcycle while not wearing a helmet. He's a big dumb goof that could sling it.

Now stop comparing Ben Rothlisberger and Haskins. It's silly.

9 minutes ago, Skinsin2013 said:

That's not true. Remember Josh Allen's twitter posts from before he was drafted? There are certainly players who are more mature.

Edited by turtle28

8 minutes ago, Skinsin2013 said:

Who overlooks Ben's crime? I don't... but go ahead and assume you know that. And that happened 11 years ago. When I think of Ben Rothlisberger, I think of a guy that won two SBs, a guy that sexually assaulted a young lady, and a guy that fell off his motorcycle while not wearing a helmet. He's a big dumb goof that could sling it.

Now stop comparing Ben Rothlisberger and Haskins. It's silly.

Stop comparing a freaking QB posting about playing with a Good WR as disrespect. 

I see right through your BS! I know more hate for Haskins will come from you. Guess what though Haskins will STILL SUCCEED!! 

Ben's a goof but Haskins needs to go/grow up. GTFOH!!

Edited by Skins212689

2 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Stop comparing a freaking QB posting about playing with a Good WR as disrespect. 

I see right through your BS! I know more hate for Haskins will come from you. Guess what though Haskins will STILL SUCCEED!! 

Where did I do that? Your reading comprehension, and analogies, are brutal.

And I've written that Haskins should be our QB. 

You're absorbing what you want, disregarding the rest, and making assumptions. 

You're the type of person that makes debating unrealistic. It may just be an IQ thing at this point... that's the only logical explanation I can come up with.

Just now, Skinsin2013 said:

Where did I do that? Your reading comprehension, and analogies, are brutal.

And I've written that Haskins should be our QB. 

You're absorbing what you want, disregarding the rest, and making assumptions. 

You're the type of person that makes debating unrealistic. It may just be an IQ thing at this point... that's the only logical explanation I can come up with.

I just don't understand How Ben's a goof yet Haskins is problem, but Haskins is only in his 2nd year in the league. 

3 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

I understand he's entitled to his opinion same as any of us, but it's something's we can keep to OURSELVES to keep the peace here. Him consistently having negative things to say about Haskins isn't necessary. 

Only gonna say this once. As long as a poster is abiding by the rules, I don't give a rip what they say as a Moderator or Poster. If I agree, I'll say so. If I disagree, I'll tell them why...

...or...

...and here's a novel idea...

...I'll ignore the post and not respond.

No one is forcing you to respond to his (or anyone's) posts. 

And if you cannot "keep peace" on these pages after viewing someone else's opinion(s), then the problem is not with those posts, it is with the person in your mirror.

You don't like that someone is negative about a player? Get used to it. Either disagree or ignore the post. But you do not get to tell someone they cannot post or have an opinion about a particular subject.

/rant

• Like 1