2020 Cowboys Free Agency

WizardHawk

Thoughts on Taysom Hill in Dallas?  I strangely love the idea and want to see it happen.  The problem is that he WANTS to be a full time QB.  I don’t know if any team is will to give that to him.  But if we franchise Dak, bringing in Hill gives us added leverage against Dak.  But more importantly, he’s so good at so many things that he’s really tough to defend and gives so many options.

19 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

Thoughts on Taysom Hill in Dallas?  I strangely love the idea and want to see it happen.  The problem is that he WANTS to be a full time QB.  I don’t know if any team is will to give that to him.  But if we franchise Dak, bringing in Hill gives us added leverage against Dak.  But more importantly, he’s so good at so many things that he’s really tough to defend and gives so many options.

Fassel would have a blast with him on ST

Byron was great. But to pay that much for a corner who doesn’t get turnovers on a defense that doesn’t get that many turnovers as a whole isn’t a smart idea to build a team.

I wish him well and I know he’ll do great elsewhere. He a puzzle piece that just doesn’t fit into our salary cap puzzle right now.

He’s a great piece to add to a team that needs one more elite defender to round out thier defense. We are very far from that.

Edited by canadaluvsdallas
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Byron was great. But to pay that much for a corner who doesn’t get turnovers on a defense that doesn’t get that many turnovers as a whole isn’t a smart idea to build a team.

I wish him well and I know he’ll do great elsewhere. He a puzzle piece that just doesn’t fit into our salary cap puzzle right now.

He’s a great piece to add to a team that needs one more elite defender to round out thier defense. We are very far from that.

Main aspect I want from my CB is preventing catches and TDs. Jones has exceeded in that department. 

• Like 2