2020 Cowboys Free Agency

WizardHawk

On 2/15/2020 at 4:58 PM, TheGame316 said:

Andy Dalton at 12, The extra 23 million spend on the defense, and the picks used in a Dak trade also used on players for the Defense

Andy Dalton could Jimmy Garoppolo his way to a Superbowl here with the Offensive weapons we have and a fully invested defense

Trolling yourself? 

17 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Just sign him. I'm bringing back Jones and Quinn, then worrying about the offense 

If anyone could be considered low hanging fruit get him signed.  Worst case scenario?  They focus on Dak, but don't get his deal done.  Dak isn't happy with the offer and holds out.  To put it mildly that would sting.

Edited by Northland

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

The Eagles allocating $16m for a #2 cb.... there are worse scenarios.

So a coach who has made a name for himself for subpar coaching and underachieving teams is going to be bad for us going to New York. But a Corner who is arguably the best in the league at his position going to a division rival somehow wont....🤨

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

So a coach who has made a name for himself for subpar coaching and underachieving teams is going to be bad for us going to New York. But a Corner who is arguably the best in the league at his position going to a division rival somehow wont....🤨

Huge hole to fill if Jones leaves.  I'd like to think the team has a plan in place and is playing out scenarios.  Hard to think that we will progress if we lose Jones, Quinn, and Collins from an already suspect defense.  Time will tell.

Just now, Northland said:

Huge hole to fill if Jones leaves.  I'd like to think the team has a plan in place and is playing out scenarios.  Hard to think that we will progress if we lose Jones, Quinn, and Collins from an already suspect defense.  Time will tell.

I think the talent on defense is fine. Although losing a cornerstone always hurts no matter the team.

5 minutes ago, Northland said:

Another guy we will miss if he walks.  Please nobody tell me that Hill will fill in fine or that Hill just needs time to develop. 

Hill needs to be told if he doesnt start showing urgency in his prep then hes going toget donkey punched when hes in his 3tech stance.

• Like 1