2020 Cowboys Free Agency

WizardHawk

So which guys do we like from potential areas of need? I'll try to keep it to affordable options. I'm going to assume WR is addressed in house with Amari and Cobb.

TE: Eric Ebron, Jordan Reed, Jason Witten, Jimmy Graham, Tyler Eifert

EDGE: Robert Quinn, Emmanuel Ogbah, Everson Griffen, Olivier Vernon, Mario Addison, Carl Nassib, Ezekiel Ansah, Markus Golden

DT: Maliek Collins, Javon Hargrave, Leonard Williams, Michael Pierce, Michael Brockers, Ndamukong Suh, Gerald McCoy, Timmy Jernigan, Andrew Billings, Mike Daniels, Damon Harrison, Jarran Reed, Johnathan Hankins

CB: Anthony Brown, Chris Harris, Trae Waynes, Bradley Roby, Brian Poole, Kendall Fuller, Ronald Darby, Prince Amukamara, Xavier Rhodes, Bashaud Breeland, Mackensie Alexander, Darqueze Dennard

S: Devin McCourty, Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, Adrian Phillips, Rodney McLeod, Damarious Randall, Tre Boston, Tony Jefferson, Reshad Jones, Vonn Bell

Feel free to add any other names that you like that I missed. I left off some of the bigger names that I felt we wouldn't have much of a chance with anyway.

1 hour ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

So which guys do we like from potential areas of need? I'll try to keep it to affordable options. I'm going to assume WR is addressed in house with Amari and Cobb.

TE: Eric Ebron, Jordan Reed, Jason Witten, Jimmy Graham, Tyler Eifert

EDGE: Robert Quinn, Emmanuel Ogbah, Everson Griffen, Olivier Vernon, Mario Addison, Carl Nassib, Ezekiel Ansah, Markus Golden

DT: Maliek Collins, Javon Hargrave, Leonard Williams, Michael Pierce, Michael Brockers, Ndamukong Suh, Gerald McCoy, Timmy Jernigan, Andrew Billings, Mike Daniels, Damon Harrison, Jarran Reed, Johnathan Hankins

CB: Anthony Brown, Chris Harris, Trae Waynes, Bradley Roby, Brian Poole, Kendall Fuller, Ronald Darby, Prince Amukamara, Xavier Rhodes, Bashaud Breeland, Mackensie Alexander, Darqueze Dennard

S: Devin McCourty, Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, Adrian Phillips, Rodney McLeod, Damarious Randall, Tre Boston, Tony Jefferson, Reshad Jones, Vonn 

Feel free to add any other names that you like that I missed. I left off some of the bigger names that I felt we wouldn't have much of a chance with anyway.

TE:  tbh, Tyler Eifert would be a the top of my wish list.

EDGE: Already know the scouting department was high on Ogbah. With multiple fronts coming and his experience in both, I would think he'd be pretty high on the watch list.

DT: Snacks and Billings are the two guys I want the most. I bet Mike Daniels gets a strong look as well. 

CB: Chris Harris and Trae Waynes are the names that stick out the most. 

S: I could see Vonn Bell following Nolan over. Reshad Jones would high on my wish list as well. I'm going to assume Karl Joseph gets a strong look too.

7 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

TE:  tbh, Tyler Eifert would be a the top of my wish list.

EDGE: Already know the scouting department was high on Ogbah. With multiple fronts coming and his experience in both, I would think he'd be pretty high on the watch list.

DT: Snacks and Billings are the two guys I want the most. I bet Mike Daniels gets a strong look as well. 

CB: Chris Harris and Trae Waynes are the names that stick out the most. 

S: I could see Vonn Bell following Nolan over. Reshad Jones would high on my wish list as well. I'm going to assume Karl Joseph gets a strong look too.

Good call on Joseph, forgot to include him

Just now, flyingmonkey30 said:

So with the new CBA rules going into effect, one would think Randy Gregory would be back for the foreseeable future. If that's the case, I wonder if they still try to bring back Quinn. I would because you can never have too much pass rush

I definitely would. Yeah, we've seen Gregory come back after a long hiatus before and produce, but I wouldn't hedge my bet on him doing it again. And as you said, you can never have enough pass rushers.

13 hours ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

So with the new CBA rules going into effect, one would think Randy Gregory would be back for the foreseeable future. If that's the case, I wonder if they still try to bring back Quinn. I would because you can never have too much pass rush

Quinn was elite this year. Our defense played like trash and it’s super upsetting because his play was amazing and his effort as a vet that old was outstanding.

Edited by canadaluvsdallas

4 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Since the Houston Texans are run by an idiot. We can try to trade amari to them for like half a dozen picks within the first 3 rounds over the next few years. I'm willing to bet their all gonna be pretty high too. 

They dont have a 1st this year or a 1st/2nd next year. No picks to take.

I rather trade Dak for Deshaun.