2020 Cowboys Free Agency

WizardHawk

My heart wants to pair Suh with McCoy because the 2010 draft with McCoy, Suh, Berry, ET, Okung, JPP, Dez, Trent Williams, Iupati, TEBOW, BayBay Thomas, joe Haden, and Bulaga was one of my favorite drafts ever.

Pairing Suh with McCoy in the middle was a madden move back in the day

2 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

My heart wants to pair Suh with McCoy because the 2010 draft with McCoy, Suh, Berry, ET, Okung, JPP, Dez, Trent Williams, Iupati, TEBOW, BayBay Thomas, joe Haden, and Bulaga was one of my favorite drafts ever.

Pairing Suh with McCoy in the middle was a madden move back in the day

Sign a few and have an unreal rotation....

Obviously Snacks is probably STILL the best run defender in the league and exactly what this forum has been screaming for now for 10 years. A big ol fatty in the middle to open things up for our LBs. But he doesn't offer much in way of pass rush.

Poe was having a bounce back year before he got hurt. I'll never forget the hysteria over Poe after the combine. He's huge like Snacks but can rush the passer and can move pretty quick for a 340 pounder. Can he stay healthy?

Mike Pennel is also huge at 6'4" 335 so no matter who we sign they are huge. Pennel is the guy that you sign for the biggest discount I think, but he is every bit the big run stuffer you want in the middle 

It's a little concerning that the panthers were dead last in the league in opponents yards per rush, and we just poached their DTs...

Oh well, weren't they in a 3-4 or something 

Edited by DaBoys