2020 Cowboys Free Agency

WizardHawk

11 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

I get that, I’m just skeptical Golden is as good as his production last year. He’s had a pretty up and down career

Griffen might’ve been the most consistently good 4-3 DE of the 2010s. Dude just got it done game in game out. I think whoever signs him at this point is getting a steal

I’m definitely am on board with Griffen as well. 

8 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Would you look at that. Turns out the Cowboys didn’t forget about free agency after all.

Getting in some serious Stephen Jones specials two of the last three nights. $9M GTD at signing between Clinton-Dix and McCoy

Down to ~$20M in cap room again. I am getting the sense that we won't just sit on all that this year.

38 minutes ago, Northland said:

Daniels will come cheap.  If healthy he can still contribute.

My 2010 nostalgia really wants Suh. 

DLaw - McCoy - Suh - RDE

Just like Madden back in the day

Edited by DaBoys

Seeing that Mccoy did ok in a 3-4 last year. What if we traded Dlaw for picks and signed Markhus Golden.

Could have Mcoy, Snacks and Crawford/Daniels as the Dline with Lee, LVE as ILB and Golden and Jaylon as a pass rushing OLB.

Edited by CAPJ

26 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

Seeing that Mccoy did ok in a 3-4 last year. What if we traded Dlaw for picks and signed Markhus Golden.

Could have Mcoy, Snacks and Crawford/Daniels as the Dline with Lee, LVE as ILB and Golden and Jaylon as a pass rushing OLB.

Jaylon would stay inside. We’d either use Randy Gregory as the OLB/DE or draft one. And if the mindset is indeed to switch to a 3-4, then I’m looking to trade up for Simmons.

7 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Jaylon would stay inside. We’d either use Randy Gregory as the OLB/DE or draft one. And if the mindset is indeed to switch to a 3-4, then I’m looking to trade up for Simmons.

Teams rarely ever line up in their base formations anymore. Most play in a nickel setting. 

Nolan has experience with both the 3-4 and 4-3, so just get good players and run with it. Don’t try and fit guys into a scheme.