2020 Cowboys Free Agency

WizardHawk

2 hours ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

Haha, actually it was you who misunderstood Plan.  I was agreeing with you.  Time to move on was targeted for Witten not you. 

Saying “Love Witten, but come on. Time to move along” says that you misinterpreted my point. You can’t say that while agreeing with me because it’s a contrarian statement. 

1 hour ago, plan9misfit said:

Saying “Love Witten, but come on. Time to move along” says that you misinterpreted my point. You can’t say that while agreeing with me because it’s a contrarian statement. 

My bad.  I forgot to spell and grammar check before posting.  Didn't realize football's future posts were held to such a high standard.  You must go ape $h1t on double negatives and the whole resign/re-sign confusion.

Edited by SweetFancyMoses

2 hours ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

My bad.  I forgot to spell and grammar check before posting.  Didn't realize football's future posts were held to such a high standard.  You must go ape $h1t on double negatives and the whole resign/re-sign confusion.

Basic English isn’t a high standard, but ok.

Just now, plan9misfit said:

And, who are you? A poster who’s relatively new and who never posts? Got it.

I've been reading this forum for over 15 years, before you and the DCRA chased everyone away. You are one of the reasons I never posted because I didn't want to get into arguments with anyone. However, I think I will start posting just to get under your skin. Capiche?

Please check my grammar for me. Thanks!!!