Fan Speak Mock Drafts

THE DUKE

59 minutes ago, Beck Bristow said:

I'd have to see who was there.  Really didn't see too much of Michigan but he didn't stand out to me. But DE is always an option to me, along with corner and offensive line.  Maybe he'll be great. 

I think Uche will be more of a LB in the League.  Could play outside when we show the odd front too.

6 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

I'd have to see who was there.  Really didn't see too much of Michigan but he didn't stand out to me. But DE is always an option to me, along with corner and offensive line.  Maybe he'll be great. 

From what I’ve read he played in Rashan Gary’s shadow during his career, but was still quietly productive. Last year he really flashed legitimate 1st round ability.

He was one of, if not the biggest winners during Senior Bowl practices, and dominated the actual game. He’s an undersized EDGE guy like Lawson, but moves better in space. He’s capable of playing off-ball on run downs. It’s not a strong EDGE class up top, and after Chiasson is off the board I expect him to be the next man teams will look at along aith Gross-Matos. Not sure he makes it to 33, to be honest.

Look into some of his twitter highlight’s. Dude’s legit.

Sunday Morning Seven Rounder. Probably my favorite one yet. Got Burrow a couple downfield threats, some protection and 2 immediate starters on DEF and a rotational rush end. 

Joe Burrow QB

Ken Murray LB

Ashtyn Davis S

Isaiah Wilson OT

Qartney Davis WR

Jacob Breeland TE

Carter Coughlin DE

58 minutes ago, Carson4MVP said:

Sunday Morning Seven Rounder. Probably my favorite one yet. Got Burrow a couple downfield threats, some protection and 2 immediate starters on DEF and a rotational rush end. 

Joe Burrow QB

Ken Murray LB

Ashtyn Davis S

Isaiah Wilson OT

Qartney Davis WR

Jacob Breeland TE

Carter Coughlin DE

Any draft at 33 that starts with Kenneth Murray is an A, though I don't see the need for safety - nor do I see how Davis would be an immediate starter with Bates and Williams under contract even if we went that route. I'd rather go WR, OL, or DL with that pick.

7 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

Any draft at 33 that starts with Kenneth Murray is an A, though I don't see the need for safety - nor do I see how Davis would be an immediate starter with Bates and Williams under contract even if we went that route. I'd rather go WR, OL, or DL with that pick.

S isn’t an extreme need. But the value was too good to pass on. Ideally I would have traded back a few spots to someone who wanted Davis or JK Dobbins who also was available and pick up another high 4th rounder. But I’m too cheap to pay for premium, so couldn’t trade picks. 

Edited by Carson4MVP

Hit the Mock Draft Machine at the Draft network today.  We're already seeing big shifts in perceived player values and we haven't even hit the combine yet.

1. Joe Burrow, QB, LSU
  2. Kenneth Murray, LB, Oklahoma
  3. Brandon Aiyuk, WR, Arizona State
  4. Damien Lewis, OG, LSU
  5. Adam Trautman, TE, Dayton
  6. Lamar Jackson, CB, Nebraska
  7. Antonio Gibson, RB, Memphis

I’m going to breakdown my draft plan :

1. BURROW NO MATTER WHAT

2. Trade down and pick up and extra 3rd, 5th, then take BPA

3. Trade back and grab another 4th, with two Thirds take BPA for offense and defense

4. With two 4ths target remaining needs, most likely area where LB and interior OL might be taken

5. Take best remaining WR, should still be some good guys available, even if you took one earlier. Go BPA with 2nd pick

6. RB round. Usually there’s a guy that’s a solid talent but slips due to lack of need. Looking at you AJ Dillon

7. Take your pick of impending UDFAs, probably another LB or slipping prospect. 

Edited by johndeere1707

On 2/13/2020 at 11:00 AM, THE DUKE said:

Hit the Mock Draft Machine at the Draft network today.  We're already seeing big shifts in perceived player values and we haven't even hit the combine yet.

1. Joe Burrow, QB, LSU
  2. Kenneth Murray, LB, Oklahoma
  3. Brandon Aiyuk, WR, Arizona State
  4. Damien Lewis, OG, LSU
  5. Adam Trautman, TE, Dayton
  6. Lamar Jackson, CB, Nebraska
  7. Antonio Gibson, RB, Memphis

I just don't think there is much chance that Murray makes it to 33, and 0 chance Trautman makes it to 5.  That would be a great draft though.