Who do you want as head coach?

CBrownsman

Who do you want to be head coach?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best choice of who we will interview/have interviewed?

2. 2. Who is the worst choice?

• Greg Roman
    • Brian Daboll
    • Robert Saleh
    • Eric Bieniemy
    • Jim Schwartz
    • Kevin Stefanski
    • Josh McDaniels

My preference was to go with one of the vet coaches whom have been picked already (Rivera/McCarthy)

I could be persuaded to take any of the candidates, but would lean towards Saleh (just seems like a no-nonsense, fiery dude)

I would also be ok with Schwartz, although I think he may be a better DC, than HC.

McD and Stefanski have some upside too, and I could get on board...both seem like great XO's cats, but not sure about their leadership qualities?

The rest?????  Nah

38 minutes ago, dawgdish said:

I don't really have a favorite, none of the candidates excite me all that much, but I'd be fine with Stefanski, Roman, Saleh, and would keep an open mind about Sleeping With Bienemy or Schwartz. I really don't want McDaniels or Daboll.

Image result for nod gif"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Ya know, I’m not sure about that @MWil23, we’ll have to sit down and look at the tape.

I'm pretty confident that the hair on the back of my neck just stood on end, but that's not my area. You'll have to ask my barber, they'll know that answer.

• Like 1

I’d say go with Saleh. Easily commands the room and people around the league are saying he’s the best culture guy out of all the candidates. He’ll also bring in a OC that runs a scheme that was a favorite of Joe Thomas(goat). Hawk also co-signed the same scheme for skilled players. It’s just that easy!!!

• Like 1

Except for the whole Saleh hasn't been seen as being good at his job up until this year and the rumors that in the building they credit that to bringing a key handful of defensive assistants and being gifted two of the top 15ish pass rushers in the league to go with an already stacked interior DL.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Except for the whole Saleh hasn't been seen as being good at his job up until this year and the rumors that in the building they credit that to bringing a key handful of defensive assistants and being gifted two of the top 15ish pass rushers in the league to go with an already stacked interior DL.

Yeah I think it’s the players. 

I think Bosa is a bigger reason for their success than Saleh

Im on team Stefanski if it’s not Urban

37 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

I don't understand why people thinks coordinator success leads to head coaching success.

If he can teach players to be disciplined that's one thing.

if he can scheme a good defense, who cares if hes not going to be the DC?