Who do you want as head coach?

CBrownsman

Who do you want to be head coach?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best choice of who we will interview/have interviewed?

2. 2. Who is the worst choice?

• Greg Roman
    • Brian Daboll
    • Robert Saleh
    • Eric Bieniemy
    • Jim Schwartz
    • Kevin Stefanski
    • Josh McDaniels

12 minutes ago, dawgattack said:

The Dodgers weren't his last job. Moneyball was a nice Hollywood story. Billy Beane was the star and got played by Brad Pitt. DePo was a nice right-hand man. DePo's track record everywhere else since then hasn't been exactly superstardom. He has also held key roles in many bad organizations. 

I didn't pin the pages and I really don't have the time to read the thread all over again. The Tweeters may not be credible and may be stirring up trouble hence why I put "reportedly". It's in there if you want to have a look. They may be accurate or inaccurate much like reports of DePo wanting McDermott or Stefanski.

What specifically has been “all over the map” or “poorly planned out”?

I’ll take your summation of the issues as you don’t have the tweets.

24 minutes ago, dawgattack said:

For @LETSGOBROWNIES  This was a very quick scan. Remember again I said "reportedly".

I promise I don't make up things I post on here. :D

That’s Glazer’s interpretation/what he thinks is happening.

Who’s leaking details?  Coaches still wanting the job? Doubtful, at least for now.

What is the significance of showing some coaches a list and not others? Pluto reported that candidates were asked to provide a list of people they’d like to work with.

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2020/01/scribbling-about-whats-going-on-with-cleveland-browns-coachgm-search.html

Perhaps some did and some didn’t.  If a candidate has made it clear who they want to work with, why present them with a list?  Especially if the guys they named are on that list.

I’m not saying they are or aren’t disorganized or anything else, but these Tweets mean nothing.

As of now they have the only remaining open job and aren’t competing with anyone.  I’d have preferred they’d have had a candidate or two in mind and could have moved faster, sure, (and maybe they do and they’re still an option) but at this point there’s no need to rush things.

Interview, thoroughly collect data, make an informed decision.  That’s anything but “all over the place”. 

8 hours ago, NateDawg said:

The Ravens running backs carried the ball nine times last night. Greg Roman to Cleveland confirmed.

The Romans do indeed take their orders from the ancient ones. The whispers are that it was preordained to let Lamar throw all night. Curious. And he went 31/59. Hmm. Curious...

3cd8fa7a1af0dce61b890d32b2ac44c5.jpg

Above: a clean-shaven Greg Roman.

5 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Let’s not kid ourselves though, Jimmy Haslam is the one who is making final decisions on pulling the trigger.

Nice one, cop.

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Has @Mind Character slept the last 3 days?  

Mind has been trapped for nearing 1000 years in the formless void, screaming to anyone who will listen to return him to his human body so he can finally be at peace. Don't you know how this works by now?

As @NudeTayne has been his opposite, moving freely in the physical plane--Tayne works through the most high; the ancient script, sans vowels in their alphabet, would pronounce HIS name FMBLBNTZ--from the hearts and minds of Browns insiders in order to radiate down truths to these lower realms where base human consciousness vibrates (you're welcome, ingrates), the balance has been maintained for millennia.

tl;dr it does not sleep that is sleep

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 1