Who do you want as head coach?

CBrownsman

Who do you want to be head coach?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best choice of who we will interview/have interviewed?

2. 2. Who is the worst choice?

• Greg Roman
    • Brian Daboll
    • Robert Saleh
    • Eric Bieniemy
    • Jim Schwartz
    • Kevin Stefanski
    • Josh McDaniels

48 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Even coming off such an awful season, this organization continues to keep us hooked. Inexplicably. In this case because we are the only team that can’t manage to hire a head coach.  Just hire someone so that I can enjoy other things until April.

15 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You’re a cop and you can’t spot a junkie huh?

Wait... Natedawg is a cop? Pines is a cop too (?). How many cops in here? 😬 Be right back. Gotta go flush something down the toilet.

Edited by NudeTayne
Never go full Richard Gere
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

Saleh if he can get either the run game or pass game coordinator with him is intriguing 

He will get one, and Shanny won't stop that from happening. 

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

1. McDaniels 

2-3. Don’t care

Um, interesting. McDaniels wouldn't be a terrible choice, but not sure if he's the guy I would want to trust tbh. 

Saleh, a great a leader, great communicator and someone who is willing to adjust and will bring a good offensive mind with him. Seems like a pretty easy choice to me....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

He will get one, and Shanny won't stop that from happening. 

Um, interesting. McDaniels wouldn't be a terrible choice, but not sure if he's the guy I would want to trust tbh. 

Saleh, a great a leader, great communicator and someone who is willing to adjust and will bring a good offensive mind with him. Seems like a pretty easy choice to me....

Want to know what happened last time we had a first time HC in THIS lockeroom?

7 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Want to know what happened last time we had a first time HC in THIS lockeroom?

Want to know what Saleh is best at? Dude is a great communicator that not one player has ever spoken bad about. He will be able to relate to the players and you will be getting a damn good offensive coach as well. 

3 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:
ADKINSraSTAFF
Posted on 2 hrs, V I P, User Since 45 months ago, User Post Count: 0
  • 2 hrsVIP
  • 45 months

................ Jimmy Haslam spoke privately with Josh McDaniels while in Berea on Friday

hard hitting insider knowledge by lane. 

What happened to this post....? 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So Schwartz over Saleh because why? Stop overthinking this. Saleh is a great communicator which this team desperately needs and he will bringing someone good to coach up the offense, either Mike McDaniels or Mike LaFluer. Going with Schwartz isn't going to do a damn thing. 

Hate how these teams just recycle the same coaches. But that leads to bad teams staying bad. 

I’m higher on Saleh than most in here. Everything I’ve read tells me he has the capacity to be a good leader. My only concern with hiring defensive coaches is keeping continuity on offense. I’m also really high on Dobbs as GM and that sounds like Saleh’s choice so if that happened I’d be ok with it. 

BTW congrats to you guys. I’m secretively rooting for you guys to win it all. I’ve always thought the league is better with the 49rs relevant. 

Edited by Bonanza23
Offense not defense duh
  • Like 1