Who do you want as head coach?

CBrownsman

Who do you want to be head coach?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best choice of who we will interview/have interviewed?

2. 2. Who is the worst choice?

• Greg Roman
    • Brian Daboll
    • Robert Saleh
    • Eric Bieniemy
    • Jim Schwartz
    • Kevin Stefanski
    • Josh McDaniels

49 minutes ago, Powertower said:

I wanted urban so that's out.  After reading on both stefanski is my new choice.  We are allowrd to switch mid search right?? 

Yes it’s allowed. Whoever you switch to automatically gets 1.25 times more years till they’re fired. 

• Like 1

Stefanski and Schartz are the best options at this point and IMO both would be very good hires. Stefanski has great leadership, plenty of offensive experience, and turned that Viking Offense into a spectacular offense. Schwartz, like I said, I personally wanted for the Raiders in 2018. He’s a defensive guru that always supplys a Top 5 Nasty Physical Defense. He’s 3 for 3 now with teams with Top 5 D’s. Also has HC experience and a much better leader than a guy like McDaniels/Gase. 

To be clear: Schwartz #1 (he needs to hire a top tier OC though) and Stefanski #2. 

I think McDaniels and Bienemy would be terrible. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mrpazzo said:

I'm curious. What are the reasons that Bienemy would be terrible?  People have not spoken in detail about their critical views of him.  We all know the knocks on McDaniels.

He’s kind of an unknown since it’s Andy Reid’s offense and he’s had mahomes at QB. Plus he had some issues at Colorado. From what I heard he’s very detail oriented but he’s a players coach. I’m not sure we need one of those. We need someone who can ride these guys. 

5 minutes ago, Don Roshi said:

Stefanski or Schwartz. Neither should call plays. Maybe in the future for the odd season once they and the majority of the 53 have been together for a while, but it's way too much to take on whilst getting everything in to place.

I’d be much more comfortable with someone like McDaniels or Schwartz calling plays as they’ve been a HC before and it isn’t new to them.

Wouldn’t prefer it, but it wouldn’t bother me.

Any first time HC needs to focus on just being the HC, at least for a year or two.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’d be much more comfortable with someone like McDaniels or Schwartz calling plays as they’ve been a HC before and it isn’t new to them.

Wouldn’t prefer it, but it wouldn’t bother me.

Any first time HC needs to focus on just being the HC, at least for a year or two.

I'd rather they focus on the Head Coachy things for the first three seasons. They shouldn't be hired based on their play-calling at all.