Who do you want as head coach?

CBrownsman

Who do you want to be head coach?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best choice of who we will interview/have interviewed?

2. 2. Who is the worst choice?

• Greg Roman
    • Brian Daboll
    • Robert Saleh
    • Eric Bieniemy
    • Jim Schwartz
    • Kevin Stefanski
    • Josh McDaniels

Just now, House1375 said:

Just get Stefanski or McDaniels and lets go. We need to get crackin on filling out the rest of our coaching staff too with the choice we make.

While I agree with you that it should be Stefanski or McDaniels, I don't think we need to be in any great rush with the decision. Those candidates pretty much already have their staffs filled out. They know who they'd be bringing in.

7 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

While I agree with you that it should be Stefanski or McDaniels, I don't think we need to be in any great rush with the decision. Those candidates pretty much already have their staffs filled out. They know who they'd be bringing in.

Yeah I would hope so too. Having said that, nothing surprises me anymore

1 minute ago, ReggieCamp said:

Imagine how long the wait will be if Stefanski is the choice AND the Vikes manage to beat SF this weekend...

Right now, here's what I'm hoping for and envisioning if I were the owner:

Me: "Stefanski, you are MY GUY, but I want to do a few things just for fun. Here's your contract."\

Stefanski: "I'm excited!"

Me: "Watch this!"

*Dials Josh McDaniels, Phone Rings"

JM: "Hello?"

Me: JOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!! "We are SUPER EXCITED TO HAVE YOU HERE TOMORROW!!! *Moves phone away and covers the speaking end of the phone in stifled laughter, gives Stefanski the "one second/watch this" signal. We'll have a car pick you up!?"

JM: "Great, I'm looking forward to it, bye"

Me: *Bring him in for an interview, put him up in a hotel for a weekend, and bring him back for another interview on Tuesday*

Me, Tuesday: "We love you. Let's set up a press conference for Wednesday 12 noon. That work for you?"

JM: GREAT!!!! THANK YOU!

Me: *Announce Stefanski as the HC at 11:00 AM EST, Ignore Josh McDaniels and his calls, make him buy his own way back to New England

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Imagine how long the wait will be if Stefanski is the choice AND the Vikes manage to beat SF this weekend...

Might be all the justification Jimmy needs to not go in that direction ...

Hopefully it won't factor into the decision-making if Stefanski's thought to be the best candidate...

Imagine being Kevin Stefanski interviewing twice last year then interviewing a 3rd time this year just to only Not get the job ...

Vikings are losing this weekend ...

Adam Theilen limping around badly in practice via videos. He had to get stitches in his ankle. Not a good sign. Might not play. If he does, he'll be severely limited.

Stefon Diggs missed 2 days because of the flu and reportedly lost 12 pounds ...

It's setting up for the Vikings to get smacked up by the Vikings... thus, freeing up Stefanski for immediate finalizing of contract ...