The 2020 Draft Thread - Day 3 begins 11am CST

WindyCity

Is something wrong with Goodell tonight? He has made a bunch of mistakes. Called Lamb "Tee Dee" instead of Cee Dee, tipped Miami's second pick, almost forgot to say someone's position and college year, mispronounced Tua's last night and now he said Vegas will host the 2020 draft since this year's was cancelled

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

Is something wrong with Goodell tonight? He has made a bunch of mistakes. Called Lamb "Tee Dee" instead of Cee Dee, tipped Miami's second pick, almost forgot to say someone's position and college year, mispronounced Tua's last night and now he said Vegas will host the 2020 draft since this year's was cancelled

He's playing Cbears' drinking game. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

It should be easy enough to have a giant monitor behind his camera with all the relevant info for him to say. Not sure why its so rough.

• Like 1

Just now, Madmike90 said:

I feel they wanted to go pass rush but couldn't because it shows just had badly they handled Mack haha

Another reason why making that trade for Mack was easy. He's a HOF pass rusher. They hard enough to find as it is but at his caliber is close to zero. 

2 minutes ago, GOGRIESE said:

That's what Mack was worth apparently. Jacobs and Arnette. 

Jacobs is also someone I call a big step back from this year. I like him but I think he drops in production this year. Not sniffing the 4.8 YPC this season.