The 2020 Draft Thread - Day 3 begins 11am CST

WindyCity

12 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Moss would be a good consolation prize if Kmet, Hopkins and Bryant are gone.

I wonder if Bryant will be a major target for us. 

I wonder if we are going to be looking for a  TE that doesn’t need to come off the field. More of an Ertz and Kelce then a Burton.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, GBHalas said:

Watching replay of the East West shrine game and James Robinson from ISU looks like a back the Bears could grab in the later rounds and would help the running game.  Been a big fan of his for awhile.

In terms of RB I like Corbin for Illinois. Would add some serious speed to the backup spot and he is still big enough to be a full time RB,

2 hours ago, WindyCity said:

In terms of RB I like Corbin for Illinois. Would add some serious speed to the backup spot and he is still big enough to be a full time RB,

Though I like Corbin, I feel like his skill set is similar to Cohen's.  Robinson has the height/weight combo the coaches looks for (510 215 lbs) and while not having gamebreaker speed, he seems to run away from the opposition.  He reminds me of a poor man's Kareem Hunt.  If I remember correctly you had him in one of your draft threads

Edited by GBHalas

11 hours ago, WindyCity said:

I wonder if we are going to be looking for a  TE that doesn’t need to come off the field. More of an Ertz and Kelce then a Burton.

I would prefer an every down kind of guy but if it comes down to it a receiving TE has to be priority...Bryant has the size to at least improve as a blocker.

10 hours ago, GBHalas said:

Watching replay of the East West shrine game and James Robinson from ISU looks like a back the Bears could grab in the later rounds and would help the running game.  Been a big fan of his for awhile.

How was the game? I couldn't see it, unfortunately, and generally look forward to it every year. Anybody else stand out that might end up a Bear?

7 hours ago, GBHalas said:

Though I like Corbin, I feel like his skill set is similar to Cohen's.  

He runs side-to-side, out of bounds for no gain? :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Heinz D. said:

How was the game? I couldn't see it, unfortunately, and generally look forward to it every year. Anybody else stand out that might end up a Bear?

He runs side-to-side, out of bounds for no gain? :D

Should add Cohen could take plus yards but thinks he can just run around everyone and takes the loss.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

I would prefer an every down kind of guy but if it comes down to it a receiving TE has to be priority...Bryant has the size to at least improve as a blocker.

19 hours ago, WindyCity said:

Are you both referring to Hunter or Harrison? There are 2 Bryant's who are TE's in this draft.

Hunter will never be much of a blocker, imo. Harrison has the size to improve there. He reminds me of Hooper. Hunter reminds me of Engram.