Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
WindyCity

The 2020 Draft Thread

Recommended Posts

On 1/8/2020 at 6:09 PM, beardown3231 said:

Another draft thread. Just what we needed 9_9

 

Hey man where is this hostility coming Fromm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Tyty said:

Hey man where is this hostility coming Fromm

I had the same feeling when a few simple questions a-rosen!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thaddeus Moss is one of my favorite prospects in the draft for the Bears. He is a complete TE and would immediately help the Bears run game,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WindyCity said:

Thaddeus Moss is one of my favorite prospects in the draft for the Bears. He is a complete TE and would immediately help the Bears run game,

Moss would be a good consolation prize if Kmet, Hopkins and Bryant are gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Moss would be a good consolation prize if Kmet, Hopkins and Bryant are gone.

I wonder if Bryant will be a major target for us. 

I wonder if we are going to be looking for a  TE that doesn’t need to come off the field. More of an Ertz and Kelce then a Burton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

I wonder if we are going to be looking for a  TE that doesn’t need to come off the field. More of an Ertz and Kelce then a Burton.

I sure hope so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want Thaddeus Moss if for no other reason than to make Randy Moss wear a Bears jersey.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching replay of the East West shrine game and James Robinson from ISU looks like a back the Bears could grab in the later rounds and would help the running game.  Been a big fan of his for awhile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, GBHalas said:

Watching replay of the East West shrine game and James Robinson from ISU looks like a back the Bears could grab in the later rounds and would help the running game.  Been a big fan of his for awhile.

In terms of RB I like Corbin for Illinois. Would add some serious speed to the backup spot and he is still big enough to be a full time RB,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WindyCity said:

In terms of RB I like Corbin for Illinois. Would add some serious speed to the backup spot and he is still big enough to be a full time RB,

Though I like Corbin, I feel like his skill set is similar to Cohen's.  Robinson has the height/weight combo the coaches looks for (510 215 lbs) and while not having gamebreaker speed, he seems to run away from the opposition.  He reminds me of a poor man's Kareem Hunt.  If I remember correctly you had him in one of your draft threads

Edited by GBHalas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, WindyCity said:

I wonder if Bryant will be a major target for us. 

I wonder if we are going to be looking for a  TE that doesn’t need to come off the field. More of an Ertz and Kelce then a Burton.

I would prefer an every down kind of guy but if it comes down to it a receiving TE has to be priority...Bryant has the size to at least improve as a blocker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2020 at 7:41 AM, RunningVaccs said:

I had the same feeling when a few simple questions a-rosen!

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, GBHalas said:

Watching replay of the East West shrine game and James Robinson from ISU looks like a back the Bears could grab in the later rounds and would help the running game.  Been a big fan of his for awhile.

How was the game? I couldn't see it, unfortunately, and generally look forward to it every year. Anybody else stand out that might end up a Bear?

7 hours ago, GBHalas said:

Though I like Corbin, I feel like his skill set is similar to Cohen's.  

He runs side-to-side, out of bounds for no gain? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Heinz D. said:

How was the game? I couldn't see it, unfortunately, and generally look forward to it every year. Anybody else stand out that might end up a Bear?

He runs side-to-side, out of bounds for no gain? :D

Should add Cohen could take plus yards but thinks he can just run around everyone and takes the loss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

I would prefer an every down kind of guy but if it comes down to it a receiving TE has to be priority...Bryant has the size to at least improve as a blocker.

 

19 hours ago, WindyCity said:

I wonder if Bryant will be a major target for us. 

I wonder if we are going to be looking for a  TE that doesn’t need to come off the field. More of an Ertz and Kelce then a Burton.

Are you both referring to Hunter or Harrison? There are 2 Bryant's who are TE's in this draft.

Hunter will never be much of a blocker, imo. Harrison has the size to improve there. He reminds me of Hooper. Hunter reminds me of Engram.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×